My Sister

Ellie laid on her bed staring at the ceiling. The last time she had seen her older sister was when she was a kid. When she was eight, or was it when she was nine? She couldn't remember, it had been years.

Ellie frowns, "What are you doing, Eliza?"

Ellie takes in a deep breathe and closes her eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memories flood Ellie's brain. Memories of being on the Isle. Memories of when it was her, her mom, and Eliza.

Eight years ago on the Isle of the Lost.

Nine year old Ellie was walking by herself, she was wearing a black and green leather jacket, black pants, green top, and black shoes.

As Ellie was walking down the streets of the Isle, coming over was an older kid. He was about a teenager maybe a bit older.

"Look, its little baby Eleanor." He teased.

"It's Ellie," She then spits in his face.

This angered the guy, so he shoves her against the wall. She groans in pain from that. She stumbled to stand but he shoves her back on the ground. Ellie tried to keep the tears from her eyes.

"Look," He continues with his friends, "She's gonna cry like a little baby."

The guys began to laugh at Ellie, she didn't want to cry. She didn't want it. Ellie went to get up, but then saw one of the guy's get slugged in the face.

"Who- Who did that?" Asked one of the guys.

Standing there was seventeen year old Eliza. Eliza had long curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a fair complexion. She was wearing a black leather jacket, a green and black stripped top, black ripped up skinny jeans, and heeled black boots.

"You thugs picked the wrong sister to mess with," Eliza said and then hit another guy.

Ellie watched her sister beat up the guys, who in returned ran off by fearing Eliza. Eliza stood there boldly watching them leave, then turned to Ellie.

"Jeez, Eleanor. How many times do I have to bail you out?" Eliza asks.

Ellie frowns, "I'm sorry, Elizabeth."

Eliza glares, "Eliza."

Ellie nods, "Yeah- uh sorry."

Eliza sighs and frowns, "Come on, squirt. Let's get you home."

Memories of Elli and Eliza were rare. She remembered Eliza showing up randomly and then leaving, and then returning again as the cycle continued.

Another time was about the last time she saw her sister, it was few days before her tenth birthday. She was walking back from spending the day with Freddie Facilier and Mad Maddy. They were a few kids who wanted to be seen with her.

As Ellie approached the door, she hears shouting and yelling. So she quietly and quickly slips in the home without either her mom or sister hearing.

"I- I can't believe you!" Eliza yells.

Wicked Witch seemed to not care, "What do you want from me, Elizabeth?"

"The truth and now!" Eliza asks.

"Fine," Wicked Witch stands up, "You and Ellie are half sisters. Your father was some weak human who just gave me a child so I'd spare him."

"And Ellie's father?" Eliza asks.

"None of your business." Wicked Witch said.

Ellie hid behind a basket, she heard glass being shattered. She jumped slightly. She had seen both her mom and sister mad before, but never seen her sister this mad.

"You lied!" Eliza yells.

"Of course, sweetie. I'm evil, get with the program." Wicked Witch said.

Eliza turns to look at her mother, "You had two children with two different men for what purpose, mom?" She asks.

Wicked Witch smirks, "In due time, darling."

Eliza threw something and it made a crash, "Are we nothing to you!"

That stopped her mother dead in her tracks. Eliza saw the look on her mother's face, it was a look neither daughter's had seen before.

"You know what," Eliza drags a bag she had by her feet, "I'm leaving."

That is when Ellie stood up, "No-!"

All eyes on her. No one dared to say another word. Eliza picks up the bag and walks to Ellie, she pats her sister on the head and then leaves the house, Wicked Witch shoves pass Ellie and then began to scream words at her eldest daughter. Claiming she is a disgrace and to never come to her home again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie opened her eyes, she was laying on her bed in Auradon.

"That was when everything changed," Ellie said quietly.

She looked at the ceiling once more. After Eliza left, her mom became the kind of crazy Carlos' mom kind of was. Any mention of Eliza, Dorothy, or Oz and it set her mom off. Ellie always wondered where she sister ended up, but if she was in Auradon, does that mean she is good or  a villain.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Ellie woke up and sat up. She noticed that Tia had already left. Groaning she gets up, she didn't have to be at school for a while, she just had tutoring to get to.

Ellie gets out of her bed and then saw a letter fall from her bed.

"Is this from Tia?" Ellie asks herself.

Ellie picked it up and saw the handwriting and knew who it was from that second.

'Eleanor,
I am sorry I haven't contacted you sooner. It's been over eight years now, you're the same age I was when I left home. It's crazy to think that. I have seen what you've done with your life, little sister and I am proud. You've made a name without being the Wicked Witch's daughter. I know mother has contacted you and wants my location, but I trust you won't betray me. Squirt, we need to meet. We need to see each other again, because I know what mom is up to. And if you'll let me, I'd like to let you in on it.
Eliza'

Ellie stared at the letter, she turned her attention to the notepad that her mother gave her then to the letter. Ellie takes the notepad and shoves it under her bed. Then she quickly gets dressed and holds onto the letter.

"Take me to where Eliza is," Ellie said.

A small portal appeared in Ellie's mirror, a smirk appeared on her face.

"It's good to have magic," She said as she stepped through the portal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon stepping through the portal, Ellie looks around. It was the place she comes to to clear her head. Where she brought Rory before they started dating.

She looked around, her portal closed and then behind the portal stood her twenty-five year old sister.

"Hey, squirt." Eliza smiles.

Ellie smiles, "Hi," She said.

"We have a lot to talk about," Eliza said.