The Brawl

It was later that day. Sara had calmed down a bit, but still wanted to be away from Ellie. Deep down she knows Ellie wasn't the one who broke up with her, but it still hurt. Sara had been with Jane and some of the other cheerleaders practicing. On the field was the tourney players practicing.

Sara glanced over at Dorian here and there, a frown appearing on her face. Her heart was broken all because of that boy.

From the field, Dorian knew that Sara would look over from time to time, because he had caught her looking at him.

He knew he needed to be honest, but he wished it didn't hurt her as bad as it did. Dorian tried to keep it out of his head, as he gets tackled non-stop in tourney. Mostly by Jay, which didn't surprise him because Jay can still get enjoyment from tackling people down.

Once practice was over, the guys were getting off the field.

Carlos turns to Jay, "So you up for a double date with me and Jane?"

Jay looks at Carlos, "And do what?"

"Well Jane wanted to go to the trivia night," Carlos said.

Jay shrugs, "I guess. Sure, I'm surprised you're asking me."

Carlos glanced from Jay to Dorian then back to Jay, "Well I uh-,"

Dorian interrupts Carlos, "You can just say it, Carlos. It's because I broke up with Sara."

The guys exchanged looks at one an other. Dorian frowns and sighs as he continues to walk. This is when Riker caught up with him.

"Dude, you broke up with Sara?" Riker asks.

Dorian nods.

"Why?" Riker asks.

Dorian frowns, "Can we not talk about it." He said.

With that Dorian marched off the field completely and headed straight to the locker room. He passed the cheerleaders, his gaze met Sara's and then he looked straight forward.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie was walking out of a classroom, she had been helping with Dizzy with her classes. Which she had taken a liking to. As she headed out of the building to head to her locker, she sees Dorian leaning against the lockers. It looks like he was waiting for her.

Ellie frowns and walks over to her locker. She doesn't say hello, she just opens her locker. When she does that, that gains Dorian's attention.

"Hey," He smiles.

Ellie turns to him, "Hi,"

"I-uh want to talk to you," He says.

Ellie grabs the book she needs and placed it in her bag, "Fine. A few minutes." She said.

Dorian looks at her, "I know- I know I put this huge weight on you. Telling you I still love you even though you're with Rory, but- I want to be with you. I still care." He said.

Ellie looks at him, "And I care about you," She then shakes her head, "But not in the way you think I do. It's been over for a year, Dorian."

Dorian frowns, "Ellie,"

She shakes her head, "I have class."

She then walked away from Dorian. Dorian watched her walk off, she meeting up with Tia and Rory. Rory holds onto her hand and kisses her on the top of her head. Tia smiling at her as they were talking.

Dorian realizes, despite the fact he loves her, she has her own life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie was helping tutor some of the Isle kids after her last class, so she was spending some time in the building later. When she was done, she dismissed them all to head to dinner. As Ellie gathered her things, she felt a urge of her power.

"Cool it, Ellie." She said to herself and took a deep breathe.

Ellie then walks out of the classroom, upon heading to get some food for dinner, then finding a table to sit at. Ellie sits with her friends, minus Sara. Sara was in bed early, or that's what people were saying.

Everything seemed well. Everything was good. Until Dorian came over.

"Hey," Dorian said smiling.

Rory glares, "What do you want?"

Ben looks at Rory, "Hey, cool it." Ben said.

Dorian looks at Ellie, "I- uh was wondering if I can sit here?"

Rory shakes his head, "No way."

Tia turns to Rory, "Rory,"

Some of the others at the table were shocked by Rory's outburst. Ellie was a bit shocked, but didn't say anything. Instead she remain silent as Dorian stares at her.

"Rory," Jay started, "What's up man?"

"I'll tell you," Rory stands up, "This punk breaks up with his girl just to get with mine!"

Dorian shakes his head, "Not true."

Rory shoves him, "You calling me a liar!"

Dorian shakes his head again, "No- That's not what I meant." He said.

Ellie had enough and stands in between them, "Guys, knock it off."

Dorian nods, "Sorry, Ellie."

Rory kept his glare at Dorian then turns to Ellie, "Sorry about that, I just don't want to deal with what Dorian has been planning for."

Ellie turns to Rory then Dorian, "Just please," She said, "I'm tried to the fighting."

Rory and Ellie went to return to the table, but Dorian grabs Ellie's arm asking if he could talk to her. Ellie pulls back and turns to Dorian.

"I've talked to you enough," Ellie said, "Please give it a rest."

Rory turns to Dorian, "Yeah, back off."

Dorian glares at Rory, "Hey, I'm talking to her." He said.

Then Dorian shoves Rory, and Rory returns the shove. Dorian shoves harder, like he would if he was on the tourney field. He knocked Rory on the ground and started to hit him. Jay and Carlos were up quickly, followed by Ben. Evie and Mal were up as well and standing by Ellie, Tia was holding onto Ellie.

Dorian got a good few punches on Rory's face, before Jay and Carlos got him off of Rory. Ben stood there in utter shock.

"Dorian," Ben said.

Dorian looks at Ben then at Rory. Rory's nose was bleeding. Dorian shoved Jay and Carlos off of him, now looking at his own fists. They were covered in blood.

"I-," Dorian froze to say anything next.

Dorian looks up. Jay and Carlos were not happy about this, neither was Ben who was helping Rory up. Mal and Evie stood by Ellie as protectors, and Tia held onto Ellie's hand for comfort.

"Ellie," He sees the look in her eyes.

Mal shakes her head, "You should go."

Dorian ignores Mal, "Ellie,"

This is when Mal steps forward, "Dorian. Go." When she says 'go'  her eyes turned green for a split second before returning back to blue.

Dorian looks at Ellie one last time before walking off. Ellie stood there in such confusion and a bit scared. When Ben helped Rory up, Rory went over to Ellie.

"Ellie," Rory said.

Ellie shakes her head, "I- I can't right now."

She then pushes pass Rory and head in the direction of the dorms.

"I got her," Tia said and ran off.