Torando/Meeting Ghost Advenuteres crew

The Octonauts were in Hollywood doing their things Chase was in the game room playing against Kwazii
They were playing chase's new game that he invented a few years ago.

Tweak was in her workshop fixing the new octo compass that they've actually have it but just in case they broke it.

Zack was in the HQ looking at some things that they all did together. Summer was with Dashi and Emily fixing her hair and her outfit.

ShellingTrap was in his lab looking at some pictures of them in the past of their adventures back in the day.

Captain was in the HQ with Zack looking at some pictures and all of a sudden the lights were going off and on
And a alarm was going off. 

'What's going on captain?' Cheetah said as she went to the HQ same with the crew who heard the alarm and the lights going on and off. 'It's a tornado!' Kwazii screamed as he and the rest of the crew saw the tornado was flashing red and green and blue.

The Octonauts were moving back and forth with the octopod bumping in to each other and screaming.

When the tornado hit them they went up to the sky and the tornado turn black and gray the Octonauts and the kids were screaming inside the octopod as loud as they can.

When it was over they wasn't in Hollywood anymore they were in the woods at night.

'Where are we captain?' Chase said as he went beside him. 'I don't know Chase I don't know.' Captain said as he went out of the octopod and went to the woods then he heard a voice.  

The crew was at the woods and heard a voice. 'Ok guys let's go to our next location to the NightClub!' Someone said as they went into the woods.

'Who are they captain?' Peso whispered as they went for cover. 'I don't know Peso.' Captain whispered as he went behide a tree.

'Zak? That's my brother! Guys it's my brother!' Zack whispered excited as he was jumping up and down quietly. 'Guys I heard something over here!' Another person said as he went to the voices. 'Uh oh go go go go!' Captain said as he pushed them and ran.

The crew ran after them. 'Holy cow run!!! And separate!!!' Captain said as he went to the trees. ShellingTrap and Zack ran pass the trees trying not to get hit by any tree branch.

Kwazii and cheetah jumped to the tree barks and swing to the vines. Captain and Chase ran to the bushes and hide. Peso and tweak ran to the bushes and trees.

Dashi Emily and summer ran to the trees. They jumped up and hide in the trees. 'Do you think they saw us dash?' Summer said as she was catching her breaths. 'I don't know hope so.' Dashi pants. 'Billy I heard something over here!' Someone yelled as he went to the trees pointing the camera up the tree.

'What is it Nick?' Billy said as he went to his side pointing the flashlight to the trees. The girls were terrified if they saw them they have no idea what there going to do to them.  ShellingTrap went to a big tree and pulled Zack with him into the tree and saw someone with a flashlight. Looking at their dictation.

'Nothing here Zak!' Someone said as he went to the gate. 'That's Aaron's voice!'
Zack said as he was filled with happiness. 'Shh we still don't know  who they are.' ShellingTrap said as he put his paw on Zack's mouth. Zack mumbles when ShellingTrap was letting go to listen what he had said Aaron comes to the noise and scared them both. ShellingTrap and Zack screamed as loud as they can it echoed through the woods.