Nick vs cheetah/Zak's powers

Meanwhile Captain and Aaron were in the attic looking for some ghost. 'I hate doing this.' Captain said as he crawls to the hole.
Aaron was beside him. 'Ok then captain can you hold this for a moment?' Aaron said as he gives him the EVP recorder.
Captain hold to the recorder and rolled his eyes.  Aaron got his camera in the hole and starts talking. 'Is there anyone with us?'
Aaron said as he turn on the Evp.
Captain rolled his eyes again.

'Can't believe we're actually doing this no voice no nothing at all ghost aren't real.'
Captain said as he lean back and looked at Aaron.  Aaron didn't say anything he looked at the captain. 'What?' Captain said as he saw him looking at him. 'Bro I've been doing this for 10 years and I know I've been a little bit scared but I'm starting to like it ok?' Aaron said as he went up to the captain's face.  'Ok ok calm down Aaron geez.' Captain said as Aaron turn away from him he shudders.  

Meanwhile things were going bad for the Ghost Adventures crew and the Octonauts.
Cheetah was fighting with Nick Kwazii pulled on cheetah's collar so she doesn't attack Nick Zak pulled on Nick's shirt so he doesn't attack cheetah with some help with Peso ShellingTrap dash and Twenkster helping him.  Chase was in front of the two trying not to let them attack each other.

Zak's brother and his crew helped with nick and cheetah. 'You want a pieced of me cheetah then come and get me you piece of *beep*!!' Nick yelled at cheetah who was barking and growling at him. 'I'll take you on Nick!!! You stupid *beep*!!!' Cheetah yells back at him.  'Nick calm down!' Zak yells at him pulling him back. 'You too Cheetah!' Kwazii said as he was still pulling on to her collar. 'Guys stop fighting!!!' Chase yells at Cheetah and Nick who was arguing like crazy. 

'Guys cut it out Now!!!' Zack said as he pulled on Nick's shirt. 'Cheetah calm down!' Kwazii said still pulling on to her collar. 'Guys stop fighting please.' Peso said as he still pulling on Nick's shirt backwards away from cheetah.

'Well then tell her to stop!' Nick yells at cheetah who growls and barks. 'No tell him to stop!' Cheetah growls at him.  'Both if you cut it out!!!' Chase yells at both of them who stop arguing. 

'You guys know what? This was a bad idea it really was a bad idea.' Chase said as he was crying and left the Club. The crew felt bad for Chase as they looked at each other.  Chase was outside crying hard. Cheetah came outside to check on him. 'Are you Ok Chase?' Cheetah said as she saw him sitting on the steps. 'This was a bad idea for the crew to meet them at the wrong time.' Chase said not looking at cheetah.

'Don't blame yourself Chase it's their fault not yours it's them not you.' Cheetah said as she sat next to him. 'But I only make things worse is that why my mother didn't want me?' Chase said as he looked at Cheetah who was shocked at his Question that she didn't response to. 'Chase I know this can be hard sometimes but you can't blame yourself.' She said as she put her paw on his neck. 'I don't want to ruined their friendship or anything like that.'

Chase said as he looked at her. 'It's not that bad this was their first time hunting ghost their still getting used to the new stuff that they used to hunt ghost.' Cheetah said as she smiles at him. Chase chuckles and smiles back.

'Are you ready to go back inside the club or are you still upset?' Cheetah joked at him and he runs back inside the club.
'Feel better now Chase?' Kwazii said as he petted cheetah. 'Yeah I'm better now just got upset that's all.' Chase said as he smiles at them. 'It's Ok Chase we all do it sometimes.' Zak said as he petted him.
Chase chuckled and smiles at him.
He smiles back and continued the Investigation. 

'Wonder if the captain is ok?' Chase said as he looked upstairs. 'Meanwhile back at the attic captain and Aaron was arguing. 'Aaron really you like this? Being dirty huh?' Captain said as he looked at Aaron. 'Captain just be.....you know what I really don't care.' Aaron said as he looked at him and continued the Investigation. 'You did not just said that to me Aaron!' Captain said as he was getting angry. 'Looked I'm sorry ok there happy now?' Aaron said as he rolled his eyes. 'Yeah I guess.' Captain said as he rolled his eyes.