Captain's secret/Zak unleash his Powers

Nick's POV
When captain told us about Zak's powers we got scared for him. When he left Zak was behide us. 'Hey Guys What are you guys talking about?' Zak said as me and the crew went backwards. 'Uh...uh...n..n....nothing Zak.' I said as Zak got closer to me and the crew. We step backwards away from him.

'What's wrong all of you never got scared of me before.' Zak said as he got closer to us. 'Zak stay back!' I yelled as he stop moving forward to us. 'I mean we....' I said but lost for words to say to him. I looked at the crew to help me out. 'He means we got to get our stuff to get ready for the Investigation on Friday.' Aaron said as he was behind me. 'Y...y...yeah...that's right!' I said as I pushed the crew around him.
'Guys this a secret from the captain don't tell Zak.' I said as I looked at Aaron Billy and jay. 'Ok.' All of them said at the same time. We all went to our separate ways.

Zak's POV
I was wondering what's wrong with my crew I mean after that Investigation at my town we've been at the octopod for 11 years and they won't tell me what's going on with the captain. Something's going on with the captain and I'm going to find it out. I said in my mind as I looked for the captain.

Captain's POV
As I told them about Zak's power they were shocked open mouths and I looked left and right. '....ok just don't tell Zak what I just told you got it?' I said to them as they nodded their heads and walk off.
Hope they won't tell him. I thought as I walk to the fighting room.

I saw Kwazii and cheetah fighting a fake spike. 'Hey Captain What's up?' Kwazii said as he kicks spike in the face. 'Nothing just want to fight the fake spike.' I said as I started hitting the fake spike. 'You sure?' Kwazii said as he grabs the fake spike and throws him on the floor.

'Yeah I'm sure.' I said as I punched
through him and the stuffing inside the fake spike and throw it to the ground.

'Did you tell them about you know who?'
Cheetah said as I hit the fake spike and pulled out the stiffen out of him.

'How'd you know about that?' I said as I kicked the fake spike. They shrugged and look at me. 

'Yes I did and I told them not to tell him.' I said as I got my water.
'Really did you tell him yet?' Kwazii said as he sat next to me.

'No not yet I don't want him to get scared of his......' I looked left and right to see if Zak is looking or hearing. '.....New powers.' I whisper to him as he put his ear to my paws to cover the power. 

Kwazii was so excited for his new powers he wanted to know what powers he got. 'I can't tell you and you better NOT tell him he must Found it himself.' I said as he looked at me. Then the alarm was going off. Me Kwazii and cheetah runs out of the fighting room and went to the HQ.

Zak's POV
I saw Captain walking towards the fighting room I was wondering what he's not telling me. The door was open a bit so I can see what are they talking about. 'Hey Captain What's up?' Kwazii said to the captain as he beats up fake spike and throws him to the ground hard.
'Did you tell them about you know who?'
Cheetah said as she looked at captain.

'How'd you know about that?' Captain said as he kicked the fake spike. 'Know about what?' I said as captain was sitting down same with Kwazii. They shrugs at him.
'Yes I did and I told them not to tell him.'
Captain said as he got his water and drinks his water. 'Really did you tell him yet?' Kwazii said as he sat next to him.

'No not yet i don't want him to get scared of his.....' I heard him say but I couldn't tell what's he saying. I wanted to get closer to hear him but Kwazii's dog was in there.

Kwazii was jumping up and down excited.
'I can't tell you and you better NOT tell him he must found it himself.'
I heard him as the alarm went off I ran out of the door
and hide. 'Scared? Ha he's talking to the ghost hunter I never get scared except clown dolls and snakes.'
I shuddered as I was thinking about them. 'Ahh hate them a lot!' I screamed as I ran to the HQ.

Chase's POV
I was with the captain in the HQ Zak wasn't with us. 'What's the Emergency captain?' I said as I looked at him. 'Spike he's back with vixen his 'girlfriend' blah!' Captain said as he gags at her name. I don't like her either since she's married to him and got a daughter name Roxy who punched captain in the Stomach.

*flashback* He told me to bring this note to you......Sir.' Roxy said as she gives him the note. Then she punched him as he got the note Captain was down Chase went to catch Roxy but she was too fast for him to catch her.
'That girl!' Chase yells as he went to captain's side as he got up by some help with the other captains and kids.
'Thanks....never trust Roxy ok guys.' Captain said as he hold his stomach tightly.
*reality*

That was the worst day of his life he hated her. 'What about his daughter Roxy?' I said to him as he remembers when he first saw her. 'Gah that girl!' Captain screamed as his paw was glowing red same with my paw glowing. Soon everyone who got the tattoos were glowing red.
I was getting scared for the captain and his crew spike got a wife and a daughter.
'Oh man she's going to pay.' Captain said as he put his paws into a fist.

I didn't want him to get too mad so I just looked at cheetah who shrug at me.
'Captain do you want to take care of his daughter well the rest of us take care of spike and vixen?' I asked him as he looked at me. 'Yeah that'll do.' He said as he stop
Holding on to his paw.

Then I realize something about Zak. 'Captain what about...' I looked left and right to see if he's here. '.....Zak?' I whispered to him.

He was getting scared for him when I said his name. 'Ok no one tells him about you know what.' He said as I looked at him.
The crew nodded and looked behind him and gasps. When captain turn around he saw Zak he was looking at the captain.
'What's going on? Tell me what?' Zak said as he heard us talking about him.

'N..n..nothing Z...Z...Zak..' Captain lied to him. 'Are you sure is something up?' Zak asked him as he moves to him.  'It's nothing we were going to fight spike.' Captain said as he walk backwards away from him. I stayed close to him and lowered my ears and tail.

'Captain What's wrong? Why are you acting up?' Zak said as his eyes were glowing red. 'Zak calm down.' Kwazii said as he moves behind captain. 'Calm down?
Calm down!? What's going on!? You've never lie before in your lives and now your lying to me!?' Zak shouts at captain.

'Zak were only doing this for your protection and the crew.' Captain said as he saw his eyes glowing and hands shaking uncontrollably. 'I've had enough of this lying!' Zak said as he put up his right hand and lifted captain and us. 'Zak It's for you own good.' Captain said as he was lifting off the floor.

Everything was glowing red
From Zak's powers. As he was on the air looking at the captain with a death stare at him.  'For my own good? For my own good!? What the *beep*! Are you talking about captain!?' Zak screamed at the top of his lungs.  'Zak put him down!!!' Nick said as he ran to the HQ.

Zak looked at his friend and looked at him.
'What are you going to do about it Nick?'
Zak growls at him. 'Put them down we don't want to fight.' Nick said as Zak was going down and drop us. I Goan when he did that to us. 'Zak I know about your  secret.' Nick told him. Zak was shock.
'Did captain told you about it?'

Zak said as he looked at him as he was
crawling backwards away from him.
'Yes he did.' Nick said as Zak looks away from him. 'Knew it I'm a bad guy.'
Zak said as he jumped up and transformed into a gray wolf and went to the launch bay. 'Zak!' Nick said as he runs after him.

Captain's POV
When Zak drop me and my crew down he looked at me I was scared for my crew and my life. I went backwards away from him. Nick was talking with him. 'Knew it I'm the bad guy.' I heard Zak says as he runs and transformed into a gray wolf and runs from the octopod. 'Zak!' Nick called his name as he runs after him. I ran with him to the launch bay and he was already gone.

'We got to find him.' I heard chase said as he runs with me and stop at the launch bay. 'How we can't track him he took off his tracker.' I said to Chase. 'Wait you put a tracker on us?' 

Nick said as he looked at him. 'Yes we did sorry.' Captain said as he looked at nick who glared at him. 'It's Ok for now.' Nick said as he climb down the ladder and went outside. 'Zak where are you?' Nick said as he was getting scared for his friend. 'Chase can you sent him?' I said as Chase was already doing it.

'Over here!' Chase said as he bolted to the direction where Zak sent was going.
We both followed him to a different street that me or nick didn't know about.