Ghost Carnivle/Looking for Zak

Over here!' Chase said as he bolted to the direction where Zak sent was going.
We both followed him to a different street that me or nick didn't know about.
'Where are we captain?' Chase asked me as me and nick walk into the different street. 'I don't know it's looked like a.....
Carnival.' I said as I saw a tilt a whirl
the zipper,ghost train,phantom chaser,storm chaser,dragon coaster and a merry go round.
We saw a ticket booth with no one inside it. 'Uh...Captain did you know the carnival is in town?'

Nick asked me as I shrug. 'I didn't know the carnival's in town.' I said as I walk towards the door. Nick and chase followed me inside the carnival. 'Ok this is the Hollywood carnival.' Chase said as he looked at the sign that we missed.
'Ok then this looks like the number 1 ghost carnival.' Nick said as he saw no kids in there shut down for a long time.
Then all of a sudden the lights went on.
The carnival was alive the rides were going up and down. Me nick and chase screamed when that happened. 'What the hack is going on!?' Nick said as chase looked at the diction that he saw a gray wolf.
'Guys It's Zak!' Chase said as me and nick saw a gray wolf we ran to him he rans fast away from me and nick.

'Zak!' I screamed as I transformed into a white wolf trying to catch him.

Nick's POV
When Chase said it's Zak we both saw a gray wolf I knew it was Zak cause of his claws and a wolf collar he saw us and ran.
'Zak!' Captain screamed as he transformed into a white wolf trying to catch Zak.
He bolted away from us and we ran after him. Captain was already on his tail. I jumped up and did a fount flip and transformed into a husky. I ran after them until Zak jumped up to the air and landed on the carousel on a blue horse. I got on the orange horse and captain was on a pink horse then all of the sudden Zak jumped off of the blue horse and went to the control panel. 'Hope you don't get dizzy.' Zak said as he pulled in the lever that was with the carousel and me and captain went fast faster then a rocket.

I screamed as loud as I can. Chase was attacking Zak I couldn't see what was happening because I was on the horse holding on for my life then I heard captain.
'Chase....Stop...it...now!!!!' I heard him say as I was getting dizzy. Chase pushes the stop button and me and captain jumped off of our horses and landed on the grass I looked up and saw chase I was dizzy so I couldn't looked where I was going then i hit the pole that no one didn't tell me about.

Chase POV
Captain and Nick saw him. Captain was on his tail I was going after him until I slipped on a ball that was on the ground and hit cotton candy machine Nick and captain forgot about me I was mad I shake off the pink candy out of my fur I run as fast as I can to catch Zak when I got there I saw nick and captain on color horses on the
carousel. Then I saw Zak pushes the button for the ride and heard him say 'hope you don't get dizzy.' I went to him and fighting him I got him by his collar and throw him off the panel and Zak looked at me and run off. I wanted to catch him but I got to help nick and captain.

'Chase.....Stop.....it....Now!'
I heard captain said and I Stop the ride
And saw Nick and captain thrown off the ride and landed on the ground hard.
Nick was so dizzy that he walked to a pole that me and captain didn't tell him.
'He's going to kill us.'I thought as captain looked at me and back at Nick.

'You are so dead when we get Zak back.'
Nick growls at us as captain was holding on to his laugh. I looked at captain and he couldn't hold it in that he busted out with laughter and nick growls and started going after him. Captain bolted screaming and laughing I shocked my head. 'Guys I thought we're supposed to get Zak back?' I said as nick tackled captain who is still laughing. 'Captain this is your last warning stop laughing!' Nick growls at captain.

I went to him pushing him off of him.
'Don't even think about nick!' I growl at him as he backed off Captain continued to laugh. 'Sorry nick that was so funny!' Captain laugh as he fell on the grass laughing. Nick give him a death stare.

1 hour later me and nick looked at each other and captain continued to laugh.
'Captain Stop it.' Nick said as he looked at him. 'Yeah it's been 1 hour you've been laughing at him please stop laughing.' I said as captain stop. 'Sorry *laughs* I'm sorry let's get Zak back.' He said as me and nick rolled our eyes. 'Ok I'm done let's find Zak.' He said as me and nick already walk off. 'HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!'

He screamed as me and nick ran for our lives. He started going after us that we screamed as loud as we can we stop and looked at the mirror room. We looked back and captain was coming at us in super fast speed that he didn't stop he bumped into us. 'Ow Captain!!!' Nick yells at him as he got off. 'Sorry nick Chase.' Captain said sitting on the dirt. We rolled our eyes at him that he growls at us. 'Let's just find him ok?' Nick said as he went inside the hall of mirrors. 'Zak? Zak where are you?' Nick said as he went to the hall of mirrors he saw himself and looked at me I shrug at him. 'Where is he?' Captain said as he went looking around for him. I was sniffing around trying to get his sent.

'He got to be around here somewhere.'
I said as I continued to sniff around then all of a sudden we heard a laugh. 'Did one of you guys laugh?' Captain asked us. 'I didn't laugh.' Nick said as he looked at the mirror and we didn't look at him we were wondering where that laugh was coming from then he saw nick moving backwards away from the mirror and yelling 'ahhh!! Holy ****!!!' Nick said as he looked at the mirror and went backwards towards us.
'What's wrong?' Captain said as he saw him going backwards. 'I saw a figure I thought it was you but you were not behind me or Chase then I saw you with him.' Nick said as he pulls on captain's shirt.

Captain's POV
When nick was pulling on my collar I saw Zak looking at us. 'Guys Zak!' Chase said as he runs after him. Nick lets go of my collar and ran after him I ran after them.
'Why is he running away from us? We're his friends.' Nick said as he continued to run I looked at him and shrug. Chase was already on his tail we were on his tail.
Zak stop and Chase tackle him but he moves away that chase landed on the ground. I went to him to make sure he was ok. He nodded and nick went to him and tackle him.