Chase's secret

Zak's POV
We all went to the captain at the bouncy castle and I looked at him he looked at me
'Where's Chase?' Captain said as he saw his dog coming at super fast speed and tackle him. They both fell down and laughing. Captain got up and looked at me.
'Are you Ok with your new powers Zak?' He asked me. 'Yeah I'll control it now I think?' I said as my hands were glowing red
Then a fire ball comes out of my hands I looked at the flame same with everyone who was with us.

I close my hands and it disappeared I looked at the captain and he looked at me and smiled. 'You have control your powers Zak.' He said as I smiled back at him.
'Guys remain me not to mess with the ghost hunter.' Captain said as they laugh and smiled. We all went back to the octopod and I noticed that chase was falling behind. 'Chase you're coming?' I said as chase looked at me and nodded. 'I'll be there soon. Just got t check on something.' He said as I nodded and walk with the crew.

Cheetah's POV
I was walking with Kwazii until I saw chase running towards the woods I followed him behind the tree and saw spike was with him I hide behind the bushes so he couldn't see me.  Chase gives him a octo-compass. 'Now you'll heard what they said.' He said as he gives it to him.
'Good job keep up the good work and I'll destroy them once and for all.' Spike said as he patted his back and ran off to the woods. Chase didn't see me I was shocked
He went back to the crew.

'He's working with spike all along gotta Warn Captain.' I said as I ran with the crew. I went with Kwazii and we made it to the octopod I pulled Kwazii outside.
'Hey what the? Cheetah what's wrong girl?'
He said as I talked with him about Chase working with spike. 'Really?.' He said in surprise I nodded. 'We got to tell captain.'
He said as we went inside the octopod.
We went to the HQ where captain is talking with Zak. 'Captain you have to heard this.' Kwazii said as he runs to him.
'What is it Kwazii?' Captain said as Kwazii talk about Chase. 'Really? How? when?' Captain said in surprise Same with Zak.
'So he's been rattling us out.' Zak said as he looked at them. 'Yeah He is.' I said as I looked at him.

Then chase came to the room.
'Hey guys what are you talking about?' Chase said as he saw us huddling.
'Nothing Chase.' Captain said as he looked at him and walk away. 'Oh Kay then I've got to go now I'll see you guys later.'
He said as he walked backwards towards the octochute. I followed him and he went to his art room I was pecking at him as he transformed into Evil Chase. Then spike comes out from his collar that he pushed the button on it. 'It's all going like you planned once those octo-brats know we know there secret they'll never know what's going on.' Evil Chase said as he chuckles. 'Good we need those plans to destroy them. Just like I told you and if you failed me you'll be a crisp dog got it.' Spike said as he smiled at him he nodded and pushed the button on his collar and spike was gone.

'New Adventures to go the more secrets to tell.' He said as he went to the door that I was I run off to the hallway and hide. Then I heard the alarm going off I ran to the HQ and the crew was already there.
'Spike he's destroying the housing in downtown let's go team!' Zak said as he went with captain who runs to the octochute.