Barnacles vs Zak/Octonauts first ghost hunt

'Um...excused me I need to talk with my crew....alone.' Zak said as he was getting up and walk with his crew behide him.

The Octonauts and his little brother's crew were sitting on the chairs and saw Zak and his crew walk away from the table. 'Did you guys heard that captain doesn't believe in ghost?' Zak said as they went to the dark  aisle behide the store that they brought their drinks. 'Yeah but that cat I think his name is Kwazii? Believe in the supernatural.' Nick said as he was leading
On the wall same with Zak. 'Hmm' Zak said as he was drink his coffee.

Meanwhile back at the table where the Octonauts were sitting at. 'Guys dose anyone Believe in ghost?' Captain said as he put down his drink and looked back at Zak's crew to make sure that they didn't heard him.

'I do captain!' Kwazii said as he was done with his milk. 'G...g...ghost I...I...hmmm.'
Peso said as he was shaking up.  'It's ok Peso there's no such thing of ghost.' Twenkster said as she put her paw to peso's flipper and smile at him he calms down and smiles back.

'Well Aaron and me are the same but different I mean we're both scared of dark scary places.' Peso said as he was done with his water. 'Yeah and me and nick are...we..um' Kwazii said as he was lost for words for Nick. 'Hated each other?' Chase said as he was done with his water same with cheetah.  'Yes that's the word I was looking for. Kwazii said as he put his paws on his face.

'I think that Kwazii is just....um..a...' Nick said as he was lost for words for Kwazii. 'A child?' Zak said as he was sipping his coffee. 'Yeah that's the word I was looking for he's just a child. Or acting a child.'  Nick said not looking at Zak looking at the Octonauts who were talking to each other. 'Wonder what are they talking about?' Nick said as he stop looking at them and looks at Zak.

'Guessing that they really really don't know about us and we don't know about them.' Barnacles said as he was done with his drink. 'Yeah when me and nick looked at each other I can feel that he doesn't like me.' Kwazii said as he saw Nick looked at them Kwazii looked at Nick who turn to Zak.

'Hmm yeah i mean Zak and me are just...um...' Barnacles said trying looked for the word for Zak. 'Captain he's a ghost hunter and you are a Octonaut.' Zack said as he was listening to their conversion.
'Zack's right I mean he's brother over there is a ghost hunter and we're just the Octonauts who travel all around the world saving animals who are in danger.' Barnacles said with a sigh. 'And they travel the world looking for ghost.' Zack said with a smile. 'Well were almost the same thing I'm the leader of the Octonauts and he's the leader of the Ghost Adventures crew.' Captain said as he fainted and fell down from his chair Chase and his crew rush to his Rescued.

Then Billy saw that captain fell down and told Zak about captain they rush to his rescue. 'Is he ok?'
Zak said as he runs to him checking on his pulse in his paw. 'He's ok but I don't think that he's going to sleep.' Peso said as he saw him shaking uncontrollably. 'Let go of him! Let go of him!' Peso said as Zak let's go of his paw. 'He's waking up.' Peso said as he saw his eyes flutter open. 'The heck? What happened I fainted didn't I?' Captain said as he was lying on the concrete.

'Yes you did you almost gave me a heart attack.' Chase said as he went to his side.
'Sorry Chase you know I can't control it.'
Captain said as he petted his head.
And chuckles. 'It's ok Chase I'm ok now.'
Captain said as he hugged him.  'Ok just be safe please In the Investigation.' Chase said as captain let go of him. 'We're going to be ok Chase.' Captain said as he looked at him and rub his head.
'Captain you've gotta be careful when your attack is coming.' Peso said as he gave him his medicaid.the  medicaid color was blue and yellow he gave 2 to the captain who took them and got a drink of water.

'Better?' Peso said as he look at his eyes to make sure that it wasn't red. 'I'm ok Peso and Chase I'm ok for now.' Captain said
As he got up. Zak and Nick looked at each other and looked at his crew and Billy jay Aaron and at his brother crew.