Finding Zak/Battle Spike and his family

When he was down me and chase went to him and saw that it wasn't Zak it was another dog. 'What's your deal?!' The other dog said to nick. 'Oh sorry I thought you were some other dog.' Nick said as he got off of her. 'Who are you?' Chase said to her as she got up. 'Names Trixie. What do you guys want?' Trixie said in a angry voice. 'Where's Zak?' Nick said as he growls at her. 'I don't know where he is!'
Trixie growl as she went to nick's face making him growl at her. 'Guys stop it!' Chase yells as he went in both of them.

'He's right stop it you two not again.'
I said as I shook my head at them.
'Jerks!' I  said as I runs for my life.
'Hey!' Both nick and Trixie said at the same time. 'Captain!' Nick screamed as he ran after me. 'Not again GUYS STOP!!!!'

Chase's POV
I said as I run after them then i noticed that Trixie was trying to escape.
'Oh no you don't!' I said as i tied her up with a long rope that was with one of the carnival games. 'Now stay!' I said as i ran after them. Trixie sighs and rolled her eyes at me. When I was coming back with captain and nick who was growling at each other I  give nick a death stare and he whimpers in fear as he did that and saw that Trixie was tied up.

'Why is Trixie tied up?' Nick said as he looked at her tied up. 'She was trying to escape so I tied her up.' I said as I saw Zak watching the whole thing. 'Guys It's Zak!'
I yelled as they turn around and saw a gray wolf with red eyes. 'Yep that's Zak alright!' Captain said as he runs after him me and nick ran after him. Zak was running fast we all ran after him trying to catch him.
Then I remember something whose watching Trixie? I stop and nick and captain ran a head of me I turn around to see if Trixie was there I didn't see her all I saw was the rope ripped into shades.

I gasped and turn around and saw that Zak was coming at me. I ducked down and he jumped over me I looked at him and looked at captain and nick who wasn't stopping and bumped into me we screamed. 'Guys Really?' I said as they got up. 'Sorry Chase.' Both of them said at the same time. 'It's Ok.' I said as I turn around and saw that Zak wasn't there anymore.
'How is he doing that!?!?' Nick screams as he throws the ball that was on the ground
Almost hitting me and captain who moved away from the throw. 'Nick calm down would you?' I said as nick looked at me then he was coming to me. 'Zak's gone don't tell me to calm down!!!!' Nick said as he went over me I whimper as he did that.
'Knock it off nick!' Captain growls at him as he push him off of me. Nick rolled his eyes and groans. Captain went to me to make sure I was Ok I nodded my head as I was getting up.

Captain nodded his head and looked at nick who was growling quietly at that.
I looked at captain and he looked at me.

Nick's POV
I growl at chase then captain stop me I backed away from him and his dog.
I growl quietly as I saw chase get up.
I was so mad at him we got to get Zak back. Then I saw Zak he was with.......
......Trixie? I thought as I saw both of them run off. 'Guys come on!' I yelled as I ran after those two. Captain and chase went with me we followed them to a wolf cave.
Me captain and chase crawl towards the wolf cave.

Then we saw at spike was inside the cave growling at Zak. 'I'll never tell you!!!'
Zak said as he was tied up and saw the Evil Ghost Adventures with him. 'Captain he's in there.' I said as I looked at him he looked at me. Then we both saw three other dogs with him one was black with blue eyes the other one was white and gray. The small one was black and gray.
Captain saw them and gasps he went behind the rock that we're at and walking back and forth.

'What's wrong captain?' Chase said as he saw his reaction to that. 'He got a family!? He's got a family!' Captain said as I saw a Pinkamena with him. 'Uh...Captain we got bigger problems then that.' I said as captain went looked at me and looked at Pinkamena with him he was in shocked.
'What the....! She's with him!?' Captain said as I nodded at him. 'Oh we're in big trouble now how are we going to get him without them seeing us?' I said as i looked at him.