Controlling Zak's powers

'Zak you got to control it! Don't let it go!'
Captain said as Zak was on the ground grunting and screaming. 'I'm trying not to let him get out!!!!' Zak screamed as he was shaking uncontrollably. 'Control it don't let him out!' Chucky said as he was with him in the octopod. 'Come On Zak control it!' Kwazii said as he looked at him in the floor.

'Ahhh get them out get them out!!!' 
Zak screams as captain keel down to him.
'Don't let them escape you! You have to control it like a game!' Cheetah said as she was with them.

'Nick....Aaron...Billy........jay.....crew..... captain....Chase......cheetah.... hunt....ghost adventures.....' Zak said as he fainted on the floor. 'Zak! Don't let him out!' Zack said as it echoes in Zak's mind.

Zak's POV
Everything went dark I was lying on the cold floor my eyes were close I couldn't see nothing all I see was a darkness like the woods. Then I see a glowing red fire eyes looking at me I don't know who's that was but I know it was bad for a while I thought it was chase's eyes since he's the only dog with red eyes. I saw a gray wolf with red eyes looking at me I wanted to touch it but the wolf moved away from me. 
So I ran with the wolf in front of me.

I don't know where I was going but
That didn't stop me from getting that gray wolf with red fire eyes. The wolf stop and look at me. Then I saw a white wolf with his pack with different colored eyes looking at me. Then I saw a brown wolf and a black wolf with the white wolf.

The white wolf was jumping down from the rock and growl at me the wolves went around me I wanted to scream but I was too scared to do that then the gray wolf was coming at me with lighting speed it jumped inside of me. The wolves that was around me begin to howl. The howls begins to grow louder and louder.

'Stop!' I screamed as they howl louder in me eardrums. Then like magic it stop I looked at my hands and saw that it was a gray paws I check my hair it was sharp spikes on my hair. My nails were claws my teeth sharp. My ears were sharp like a german shepherd.

My eyes were glowing red. I saw the crew circling around me even my crew whose eyes were glowing. 'Guys What's wrong? Are you ok?' I asked them but they just stare at me. I was getting scared why aren't they answering me? I thought then I saw a blue eyed husky rising from the ground.

'What's you're name?' The husky asked me as she went down to me. 'Z..Z..Zak.' I said as I was scared my ears went down my tail tuck in me. 'Well Zak this is your power your true power used it only for good.'
She said as she looked at me. 'I..I...I will.'
I said as I was still scared. I heard a moan
Behide me. But I shock it off then the husky disappeared same with the white wolf and his crew. I was wounding where did she go? I saw a black dark wolf behind me I was terrified I wanted to run but I was so scared I stayed put. Then I heard a loud terrified screamed that I covered my ears to block the killing terrified scream of a man in agony.  That I woke up from my dream screaming loud.

Captain's POV
I was with chase talking about how to capture spike when he was talking we both heard a terrified scream it was coming from the sickbay room. We both looked at each other and ran to see.  It was Zak screaming like someone Was trying to kill him. We got to the sick bay and Zak was holding on to his bed sheets like somebody was taking it away from him.

'Zak are you Ok what happened?' I asked him as he was screaming he calmed down. Peso was already there so thank goodness he's there to keep him calm. 'Zak calm down calm down you're Ok you're ok no one's hurting you.' I said as he calm down.
Then I looked at him closely and saw that his eyes were red. 'Zak you're eyes are red!' I said as I got him a mirror to let him see for himself. 

Zak screamed in terror as I showed him his eyes in the reflection of himself.  'Why are my eyes red!?' He screamed as I cannot tell him about that unexpected eyes.

'Captain why are his eyes are red?' Chase asked me as I was getting scared for Zak and the safety of his crew. I lowered my ears and looked at him then back at Zak.
'Zak you've got to control your powers no matter what happens to you. You have got to control it.' I said as Zak looked at me with confusion. 'I..I...I can try to control it.'
Zak said as he got off of the bed.

Zak's POV
I got out of bed and went to the captain and he looked at me with the sad eyes.
'What's going to happen to me if I don't control it?' I asked him. He didn't say nothing he just looked at me and left the room. 'Zak are you Ok?' Chase asked me as I looked at him. 'I guess so.' I said to him as I left the room to look for my crew.
I found me crew talking with the captain.
I wanted to get closer to hear what are they were saying but I can't let them see me. '....ok just don't tell Zak what I told you got it?' Captain said as he left my crew and went to his own stuff to find spike.
'Hey Guys What were you guys talking about?' I asked my crew when captain has left the room. 'Uh...uh...n..n....nothing Zak.'
Nick said as he was going backwards away from me.