Sorry

Recap

"Two healthy babies" the nurse cheered

"Two!!" you and nash both said in unison

"Yeah, twins!". She said

"Oh my god!" I said

"That's great!" nash said

"I still don't forgive you Nash!" I shouted
.........................................................

The doctor left us alone in the room whilst he went to print of the pictures,

"Look YN I am so so so so so so sorry! Please will you give me one more chance, your having my babies!" Nash pleaded

You looked deeply into his eyes,

"Only because, I love you Nashy!" You replied

"This is your last chance, I want everything to go well during this pregnancy!!" You said more seriously

The doctor came back in with pictures and others papers to sign.

Then a man came in he was tall and had silver grey hair. He asked if he could look at the pictures, I handed him them and his eye brows came together making wrinkles on his forehead appear.

"The blood tests have shown, one of the babies could possibly have Down syndrome, I just wanted to look at this pictures to prove it."

My mouth fell open and nash squeezed my hand.

"It's not certain yet as your still only
At 3 weeks. but I am worried about the babies health and of course your health because having twins is a risky pregancy anyway but it's espically risky if one baby has a medical condition." he said quite concerned.

"Well we'll leave you guys for a minute " and the doctors walked out the room.

"It's gonna be fine, look here are our beautiful babies." nash said handing me the scan picture.

"I'm just scared what happens it the baby gets really sick and Down syndrome could affect him or her for the rest of its life!"

"I just want to know that my baby is safe and healthy." I cried

"I'll protect all three of you!" nash said and we both giggled abit.

"I'll call Hannah and matt." nash suggested

I pulled my shirt down and stared at out little babies that looked like little blue dots in a circle!

Sorry for not updating in a while so yeah! I know it's short but this is just a filler chapter!