All alone

2 weeks later

Today nash can go home from prison and he has no idea that YN has been kidnapped. in fact no one does, because YNs mum has stopped talking to her since she got pregnant *which is sad* and nash and YNs apartment is miles away from all her friends. So no one has noticed yet.

YNs POV

I have been missing for 2 weeks now, WHY HASNT ANYONE COME TO FIND ME! im all alone in this empty grey room where I am constantly abused. I only get fed every other day if the mysterious man remembers. all I care about is that the babies get the right nutrition, and they're Definatly not getting that at the moment. I can here footsteps echo through the dark passage. it is so frightening! The mysterious man comes in with a balaclava on so I can't see his face. however his voice sounds so familiar. I get hit and shouted at for a good 20 minutes then the figure leaves. Why is this happening to me?

Then it dawned on me.

That was my brothers voice!? I haven't told anyone about him, I left years ago when he turned to drugs and became violent to me and my mother, so we made a deal not to talk about him or to bring him up in conversations or even mention his name.

FLASHBACK

my mother and I were crying in eachothers arms as my brother broke glass ornaments and threw the chards of glass at us, how did it get to this. my mother is frightened of her own son. After he had stopped screaming and gone up to his room me and my mother hurriedly packed two suitcases we could not bring half of the stuff we wanted to but thats life, we packed a few random clothes, as much money as we could find (which wasn't very much because my brother spend it all on drugs) we also brought photos because memories of "the good times" kept us going.

My mum Burnt all the pictures of Brent (my brother) which now I think about it is a little bit harsh but everyone in the house was in a very bad place.

Then we left, we had to walk miles in the freezing dark till we found a hotel. we stayed in the hotel for a few weeks and my mother got a job and we could nearly afford a apartment , it was like I never had a brother.

END OF FLASHBACK

YN POV

I sighed to myself then I started to cry.

" WHY CANT EVERYTHING GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS" I cried knowing that no one will hear me.

...............

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the chapter thanks for reading

Much love 💘