Find me

Nashs pov

Today I can go home, I didn't call yn because I thought she would be really upset but yeah now I realise that that was probably a huge mistake. she probably thinks I'm a huge dick.

I drove myself home and it was really lonely and lots of questions were going through my head like
"How's yn"
"Is she ok"
"Does she hate me"
"How are the twins"
I smiled at the thought of my kids and it made everything seem ok, my kids.

I walked into my flat and it was empty...
"Yn" I called, no reply. "YN IM HOME" I yelled no reply
"Meh she must be out" I said to myself but then my heart dropped as I saw a note on the table. I ran over to it and my eyes started to tear up.

Yn pov
The constant threat of my brother was overwhelming and it was really affecting me badly and the babies. why was my brother so angry at me I have literally done nothing to him. I was locked in a room all day all night I was dirty, hungry and bruised.
All of a sudden there was a huge knock at the metal door then I hurt a some muffled shouting and what sounded like fighting.
"YN" someone yelled
"HELP" I screamed, I think it was Nash.
By this point the door was broken down Nash and my brother were fighting on the floor.
I was screaming because my brother was getting the shit beaten out of him by I didn't care because of what he did to my family.
*******
Nash was breathing heavy and my brother was on the floor covered in blood. Nash ran over to be and held me in his arms, I could feel his heartbeat and I felt good to be in his arms again.
"I'm so sorry yn" he whispered
"Your safe now" he cried

🎉