Perfect two

Recap

I was flirting with her for a couple of minutes then I heard shouting and I saw nash grier speed walking over to the table. like okay.......

"YN what the hell!" he screamed at her.

...........
YN POV

"What this isn't what it looks like Nash. I don't know he is!"

"Oh give it a rest YN!" nash whisper shouted trying not to draw attention to us.

"Look dude I am sorry I didn't know she was with somebody." shawn politely said

Nash sighed

"I am sorry for kinda making a scene" nash giggled looking down at his feet.

"It's okay!" shawn laughed with him.

Shawn's POV

I walked out of the cafè

"Wow that could have been awkward!" I laughed myself.

As I was walking down the street I wasn't paying any attention and I bumped into someone. and there coffee spilt everywhere.

"Oh my god I am so so so sorry!"
I said with my hands covering my bright red cheeks.

"It's okay"

The girl said getting up. and wow i could see her face clearly and wow wow wow! her pretty blue eyes complimented her long blond hair.

I was kinda nervous about what to say next.

"I'm shawn" I said

"Taryn" she replied

"Come with me imma get you another coffee."

Nash's POV

Me and YN were watching shawn out the window.

"Aww there so cute." YN said

I agree now shawn won't have to hit on my girl! I'm still angry with him. but they are SUCH a good couple. i wonder what her name is. Just As I was about to text shawn....

"Hey that's Taryn." YN said

"Who?" I asked

"Taryn she goes to my school she is really nice and funny!"

"Awww" I said

....................

Wow it's been a long time since I updated! and is know this chapter isn't very exciting!

Just hold on I have a idea where this story is going!

But yea

See you's next time