Police

Recap!!

And to your disgust, sitting on your sofa with a gun was a man!

"Who are you!" nash shouted

He stood up with his gun in his hand and said

"Austin, Austin Whitefield."
..............

"What are you doing here!" Nash shouted

"Well, I need a place to hide! and here they will never find me, this place is just an ordinary house on an ordinary street. the cops would never even bother looking here!"

I tried to dial 999 in my pocket but Siri accidentally came on and well that wasn't a good idea!

"Well well well!" Austin laughed in my face.

He came over to me and I could feel his warm breath in my face and he slapped me so hard I hit the floor with a loud thud.

My vision was blurry but I could see Nash punching his face over and over again, screaming and shouting swear words. but to me this was all a blur.

After about 3 minutes the fight was over Nash's hands were covered in blood and austins face was black and blue!

Nash rang the police and when they eventually came they asked us a lot o questions! once they finished Nash whispered in my ear.

"Come with me!"

I followed

He took me to our bed room and laid me carefully down on our bed supporting my back as I fell back onto the bed.

Then he started to undress me. once all my clothes were of he started to kiss down my chest and all the way down to my area then all of a sudden the stuck his tongue inside me.

You moaned loudly as the pleasure over took your body. you wrapped your fingers in his soft hair as he continued cleaning you out.

DING....... Ughhhhh it was the doorbell. you looked at nash and sighed as you started to get dressed again.

DING DING DING

"IM COMING!" nash yelled!

I followed him down the stairs and he opened the his face dropped.......

CLIFFHANGER soz