Perfect or nah

Btw

YN = your name

Recap

The kiss lasted for quite a while then I heard someone awkwardly clear there throat!

It was the doctor shit i forgot he was still there!

AWKWARD

.........................

We left the hospital hand in hand, I was so happy right now. I wish I would be like this forever. being with Nash just makes me feel so..... I dunno, it's just amazing to be around him not to mention being his fricken girlfriend. I don't want any of this to change. ever. His hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. I love him so so so much and I know he is the one.

Nash's POV

I love YN so much with all my heart, I know it sounds cheesy but it's true, I don't know how I would live without her. I am so glad we meet and when she said yes to being my girlfriend! oh that was the best day of my life.

I looked over at YN oh my days she is so beautiful and we are having babies together.

"Hey, YN I do you want some food," I said as we walked past a cafe

"I yes please I'm starving!" she said

I chuckled slightly as she found a seat at a table.

"I'll go order." I said

I left and walked over to the counter.

YN's POV

I smiled as nash walked over to the counter to order some food. he is such a gentleman!

The cafe was small and charming. vintage. it was really cute and dainty.

I heard the door shut softly. I wasn't facing the door so I had turn around in my seat. which was awkward because I looked really nosy.

Oh my gosh it was shawn mendes!!

Shawn's POV

I walked into this random cafe on the high street. and I saw the most beautiful girl ever. and when I say beautiful I mean beautiful!

"Hey what's your name" I asked while running my fingers through my soft brown hair.

"Yn" she answered

"Wow" I muttered under my breath

She laughed slightly and blushed!

Damn she is cutee!

I was flirting with her for a couple of minutes then I heard shouting and I saw nash grier speeding walking over to the table. like okay.......

"YN what the hell!" he screamed at her.

Lol cliffhanger

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

thanks for all the reads and remember to keep voting

Love y'all. 💚💙💜
I sending everyone who is reading this a virtual internet hug 👐