Police station

*Okay let me fill you in Nash has been charged for drunk driving and today is his trail at court*

"Nash Grier are you aware of the serious consequences that your idiotic behaviour could have caused." spoke the judge

She had an wrinkly face and piercing brown eyes and an evil grin was painted on her old face, she looked around 50 nearly 60. Tightly curled white wig was slapped childishly on her flat head. *it made her look like a man* she had to much blusher on to try and add colour to her sickly pale face, but it just made her look like a clown.

"Of course I do but i" nash was interrupted by the miserable judge

"Nash you were over the limit of alcohol for driving with a pregnant lady in the car!"

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF" She screamed

Her booming voice echoed of the wall

"I wasn't thi-"

Nash was interrupted again

"It also says here that you were rude to a police officer and refused to stop the car you were driving."

"I did stop bu-"

Once again the judge rudely interrupted nash and he was starting to loose his temper

"I DIDNT KNOW I WAS OVER THE LIMIT GOD DAMMIT!" Nash shouted

"My my, quite a temper on you huh?" the judge chuckled to herself sarcastically

"Nash Grier i sentence you to 2 weeks in prison for drunk driving and being drunk and disorderly." she stated

Nash looked down at his feet and then at Yn who was siting quietly by herself in the audience of people who came to support nash.

She smiled weakly and mouthed 'I'll see you soon' there was a tear in her pretty eyes.

She struggled to lift herself out of the seat because of the weight of the baby. nash so badly wanted to be by her side to help her up but he couldn't and he was pushed away into a dark damp prison cell.

YN POV

What the hell was nash thinking! Drunk driving!

Anyway two weeks isn't that long it will fly by. I hope.

I let out a long deep breath. I was so worried about Nash. I miss him so much. I was walking home that day and I shivered in the chilly wind and I slumped along the path.

Nash's POV

I hope YN knows how sorry I am and how much I miss her. GOD IM SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT !! I PUNCHED THE WALL

I can't live to weeks without seeing YN or the bump. I HATE THIS AND IVE ONLY BEEN HERE 2 MINUTES!

YN POV

As I was walking and black car passed me. I thought nothing of it and kept walking. but the same car passed me again. then I heard a car stop behind me.

I strong hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. I screamed but the grip tightened and a hand covered My mouth.

"HELP" I screamed into the mystery hand but the only sound that came out was "hrsh"

I was thrown into the car and it sped of.