Best Friends Don't Lie to Each Other

That day when I met Corey, Shawn and Topanga, I knew we'd be friends for...well...forever.

I just never really realized, one more than the others.

"You gunna do it again?!", my Dad gritted in my face as he grabbed me by the color of my shirt.

This was only happening, because I accidentally knocked over a plate and it broke into pieces of the floor.

Over a God damn plate.

And Caleb was hiding in his room because he was scared he was next.

"N-No", I stuttered back, and then there was a knock on the door.

My Dad looked from the door to me, then threw me down on the floor and walked over to it.

I scrambled to stand back up right as he opened it, ready to glare down anyone there, then I saw it was Shawn.

"What do you want?", my dad growled.

"Hunter?", I said as I walked up behind my Dad then my Dad glared over his shoulder at me so I stepped back.

"You know this kid?", my Dad growled down at me and pointed at him.

"Y-Yeah", I nodded.

"I was just comin by cause I told her we'd walk to school today", Shawn shrugged and I stepped back again."Can she come?"

My dad looked from him back at me and glared.

"Whatever", he said then shoved me into Shawn before slamming the door in our face.

I sighed then walked down the steps of my trailer and to the back.

"I thought I told you to wait at the bus stop down the street", I growled lowly as I turned to him.

"I did! For 20 minutes! You were supposed to meet me there 20 minutes ago", he growled back.

"Well I was a little busy, alright!?", I hissed in his face, then turned a corner.

"Hey-you ok?", he said as he followed me.

"Do I look ok to you!?", I said as I turned around and got in his face but he did'nt move.