Laugh at ME

That night, I was in my room thinking.

My best friends hair is all fucked up now and it's partly my fault.

When he goes to school tomorrow, he's gunna get Hell for it and it's my fault.

I have to do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning came around, and I got Caleb ready to go then we took off for school.

I was wearing a hat and a black hoodie of Shawn's that I stole with the hood over my hat as I walked into school.

 After my first couple of classes, I finally went to Feeny's.

And when I walked in, I saw Corey with a hat on too, slumped down in his seat with his arms crossed.

I sighed as I walked over to him then put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"How ya doin kid?", I said.

"Fantastic", he rolled his eyes.

"I imagine", I nodded.

"What's with you", he nodded at how I was then the bell rang.

I looked away from it then back down at him before I sighed and nodded.

"I did a thing", I said.

"Alright, everyone in their seats please", Feeny said as he came in and closed the door.

I sat down in my usually seat in the back with Shawn then put my feet up on my desk as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's with you?", Shawn nodded at me from across the isle and I shrugged.

"I did a thing", I said again.

"Alright-first things first-well be going over oral reports, so Ms. Lawrence and Mr. Matthews-your up first", Feeny said, but Corey did'nt get up."Come on Mr. Matthews-remove your hat and deliver your report."

"Uhh, I can't remove my hat because- our report is on the ozone layer and the hat is part of our UV-protection angle", Corey nodded as Feeny stood at the board.