25

After I got Caleb, we walked home alone because I could'nt find Shawn anywhere.

When we got home, I saw my dad's truck in the driveway.

Since it was a Friday, I already knew the drill.

He's more than likely in there right now drunk as all Hell.

I pushed the thoughts of everything that was going to happen and picked Caleb up as we walked up and into the trailer.

When we walked in, I saw I was right, because there was my dad surrounded by 50 million beer bottles on his recliner and he had the t.v. up all it would go.

So I put Caleb down, then turned around and closed the door before I walked into the kitchen.

"You hungry babe?", I asked Caleb.

"Yeah", he nodded tiredly.

"What do ya feel like?", I said and leaned on the counter.

"PB&J", he giggled and I laughed back.

"You got it kid", I nodded then tapped the counter before I turned around to start makin it.

"Hey", my dad grumbled from the living room and I turned around."No-not you...him."

I looked at Caleb on guard then Caleb turned around to him.

"Get me a beer", my dad said.

I glared at my dad as Caleb got out of his chair then walked over and grabbed our dad a beer.

Finally I turned back and started making Caleb his sandwich, but stopped when I heard glass shattering.

When I turned back, I saw Caleb had accidentaly dropped it and my dad looked like he was gunna explode.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE SON OF A BITCH!!", my dad yelled as he got up and raised his hand as he stomped over to Caleb and slapped him.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!!", I screamed and stood in front of Caleb to shove my dad back into the t.v.