Water War

As of right now, I was sitting with Corey, Shawn, and our friend Dwayne in the cafeteria and I sat in the middle of Corey and Shawn.

"Ok, say you could pick any superhero to be your Dad-who would you chose?", Corey asked us.

"Batman-no question", Dwayne said."Live in a cool cave-borrow the Batmobile."

"He let's Robin hang out with him-and play with his stuff-and he's not even his real kid", I said."He's his ward."

"How do you be a ward?", Dwayne asked.

"Batman? Is faster than a speeding bullet? I don't think so", Corey said before I answer."Is he more powerful than a locamotive? Uh uhhh. I'd want Superman."

"See's through walls kid-you'd never get away with anything", I shook my head, then Shawn leaned his head on my shoulder, staring up at me like he was in a daze.

"I love it when you talk Geek", he sighed then I laughed and shook him off me.

"I'd make somebody a very cool ward", Dwayne nodded.

"Hey look there's Minkus", Shawn snickered as he held up this big ass water gun and sprayed him in the back of his head.

"Ow", Minkus said not even turning around.

"Duuuude the 2000-X Hydro Saturator?!", I said as he handed it to me and his mouth dropped."What?"

"You actually know what this is?", he said.

"Am I or am I not friends with you guys?", I said looking in between them and he nodded.

"Your right", he said.

"Careful. If Feeny sees this baby on school grounds-he'll shag it and I'll have to sit out on the water war", Shawn said then put it back under the table.

"Gentleman-and Lady", Dwayne said as he held up one as well."Meet the Hydro-Sat-3000-Z...blow your head clean off."

"The 3000?!", Corey said as he looked it over."That's not even supposed to come out until Christmas."

"I know a guy", Dwayne nodded then he shot at Minkus too.