Water War Part 2

At around 2, we were almost finished with the fence.

Apparently, Corey had been spray painting some shutters for Mr. Feeny's house, and the paint went through them and onto the fence.

That's how we got into this mess.

A couple hours ago, we had lunch and now were back to work.

Caleb was inside playing with Corey's little sister Morgan, who by the way, is adorable.

Corey was inside grabbin us all ice cream.

I finished the last of my piece of fence then walked up the deck to grabbed my Gatorade and sit back down.

Shawn finished a few seconds later, then sighed so I moved over and he sat on the step with me.

"I just came over here for a water war man", I sighed and leaned on his shoulder."I already painted one house today."

"You and me both", he said, then I handed him my Gatorade where he took a drink and handed it back.

I heard Corey sigh as he walked out, so we moved aside and he walked down.

"What flavor you bring us?", Shawn asked.

"Their Vanilla. Their Vanilla with chocolate on the outside-just like they've been for a thousand years", Corey sighed.

I raised an eyebrow at him, then leaned up and leaned on Shawn's shoulder with my arm.

"I'd really prefer a Heath bar crunch", Minkus said.

"Ya do??", Corey said sarcastically as he grabbed his ice cream then dipped it in a pot of soil before handing it back."Here ya go Minkus!! Crunch on this!"

"Corey", I said and nudged him to knock it off.

"Is it just me, or is he copping an attitude?", Minkus said.

"Yeah, I'm beginning to feel unwelcomed here", Shawn nodded.