Shellac

After school that day, Shawn, Caleb and I all walked back home and went to my house.

Thank God my Dad wasn't home yet.

"Alright, you count and we'll hide, alright RugRat?", Shawn said.

"Got it", Caleb nodded, then he ran into his room to go count.

"Any ideas?", I sighed as Shawn stood back up.

"The sink?", he shrugged.

"Ah, your future work place", I smiled and he sent a sarcastic one back.

"Come on", he rolled his eyes then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen.

I opened the cabinet doors under the sink then I got in and he climbed in after me before shutting the doors.

"He any good at this?", Shawn raised an eyebrow down at me.

"Nope", I sighed ."We could be in here for a thousand years before he finds us."

"Awesome", he nodded.

Just then the phone started ringing, and I heard Caleb run out from his room.

"I GOT IT!!", he yelled as he ran into the living room and got it."Hello?...Oh hi Corey...yeah lemme just find them-SHAWNIE!! LIAH!!"

"Over here RugRat", Shawn said as he opened the cabinet door.

"Here they are", Caleb said as he walked around the island and handed Shawn the phone.

"Cor?", Shawn said.

"Hey listen I need you an-...why are you over at Liah's place??", Corey asked.

"Were playing hide and seek with RugRat", Shawn shrugged.

"Mmmhmmm sureeee", Corey said.

I rolled my eyes before I grabbed the phone from Shawn then held it up to my ear.