Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - He finally felt it

The man looked out of the windows of his very luxurious apartment. It was raining heavily outside. And his heart aches. Nothing have been going like he planned these past few weeks.

'What am I still doing here again?'
he asked himself. Forgetting how he's asked that question for a few times now. Like that was the most important question for now, he tried to forget the pain he caused.

The pain he cause to his beloved wife. Which in the end inflicted back to him.

He have tried everything. He tried to look for her. But she was nowhere to be found. She managed to elicit each and every kind of tracker he embedded on her.

Her phone was long gone in one of the bin in the metropolitan centre. The earrings that he gave which also have one of his GPS tracker was placed back in the box where it came in. Infact, every jeweleries and clothes, also the electronics that he provided were safely placed in her room.

Yes he had hired bodyguards and PI to looked after her every move. But the smart brunette once again manage to escape his mansion. She lied to the bodyguards and managed to get away from the eyes of the PI(A/n: Not a good PI he is, I tell ya.. Won't hire him again after this).

The man was seriously in his witts' end. He have been looking for her for a week now. And in that short amount of time, he found himself unable to continue doing his work and live properly.

He sounded just like all the cheater in the dramas Rika(the blond haired) used to watch. And he hated it. He hated them. For they only realize who was actually good for them when they lose the person. He used to call them an idiot. Now, he himself admit to the idiocy he caused.

But what can he even do now. He have lose her. He was once again all by himself. And this time, his heart, somehow, was like telling him how he will never be getting the brunette back again.

While still in his own thought, he was suddenly shook by the slow buzz coming from his pocket. Heaving a loud sigh, he grab the device before proceed to accept the call he received. Not even willing to look at who the recipient was.

"Yes.."

"Hey.. Jumin...."

"Zen??? Why are you calling? I'm busy ri--"

"It's about (Your Name).. She's --"

"She's with you?? So she went to you??! She left me just to go to you??! You know what, just keep her. She's nothing to me anyway. Just reminds her to come and sign the new agreement I have for her."

"What?? No!! It's an emergency. You have to come--"

"Whatever it is, I'm sure she trusts you more to handle it better than me. I'm hanging up now.."

"No!! Please list--"

He hung up the phone and quickly shut it off. He was pissed to say the least. How could she. She knew how much he despised the white haired man.

He cannot believe he was about to pity her. He thought she was feeling miserable from the way he treated her that she would go to as far as leaving the house.

But that's not how it seem. Women are all the same. She was the same as Rika. He thought she love him. But both just left him for another man. He don't need them. He don't need love.

And with that, the man threw his phone away from him, making the device to shattered from the strong force of throwing.

——————————

Amee0305
6

22 words
2December2018, 8.12a.m.