Chapter 9

Chapter 9- He finally knew

Almost a month has passed since the funeral of (Last Name) (Your Name) was held. Day by day, people started to accept the fact, started living and moving on with their life as it have always been before the funeral.

Though many started to dissipate their sadness from that day, there are some who still cannot move on from their sadden and pained heart from the funeral.

One of them is crounching silently in a dark room, his face is wet and flushed from all the tears he shed. The tears that finally came out after a whole day being kept inside during the funeral.

He was crying his heart out. As he was crouching, a white blouse can be seen in his arms. He was tightly hugging the blouse. Once in a while he would stop crying and looked at the blouse with eyes full of love, another time he would started crying again. His cries sounded soo painful to the ears that heard them.

He was alone in the huge mansion. He has been in the dark room for almost 2 weeks straight now. All his bodyguards that was once always by his side are now all stationed outside the mansion. His dear feline was in the care of his assistant(Jaehee) and he himself has been starving his body from foods for all the 2 weeks.

All he did was stay in the room. The dark medium size room. He knew, from the first step his wife took into his mansion, that he will treat the woman badly.

Although there are many more big and much luxurious rooms in the mansion, the guy gave the woman a medium size room with only a queen size bed and a small wardrobe inside the room left very little room to walk comfortably.

Yet, the woman never said anything. All this time, he thought the woman was only after his money. Using the money he gave her to buy expensive things. To eat expensive foods, to live the life she never lived before.

But he failed to notice how she wears almost the same clothes weekly. How she never wears make-up on her face, how even when she cooked in the mansion, she would use very little ingredients for her meals. Ones that are cheap and very little in amount.

How come he has been soo blind before.? It tooked him only a week after her funeral to know what she had done with the money he gave her. She donated all the money he gave to almost all the orphanage and the retirement home located almost all over South Korea. And what was more shocking was the fact that the donation was done under his name.

When he called the orphanage and retirement home, they stated that a letter always come with the donations stating that all the donation are to be kept a secret and he should not be contacted until he contacted them first. But after hearing the death of his wife, they decided to sent in condolences letter to him.

That was the time he decided to step foot in the room he usually avoid. The room felt rather cold and more distant than he can remember. He opened the wardrobe to see all her clothes and things are still in their place.

As he was eyeing all the pieces of clothing, his eyes set upon a red sweater. The red sweater made entirely out of wool was one he recognise very well as it was one of his'.

When his hand try to reach the sweater he came across a note. A post-it note. A neat handwriting he knew belongs to the owner of the room were placed just on the head of the hanger of the red sweater.

'This sweater does not belongs to you. It was Jumin's. Make sure to place this in his room later. It's the first room on 3rd floor.'

The man become weirded out by the note. To mention from the beginning, he never knew anything about the woman who was once his wife. Except the one she needed to fill in the agreement form.