Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - White-haired prince

It started with just an innocent feeling. Or that's what she had been told. Her mind fused back to the time when he first leave her for the other woman.

FLASHBACK

"She needs my help. No matter how much I used to resent her, she still needs my help. Just remember (Your Name), I'm not doing this for her. But for Yoosung."

'But she already got all the help she needed.' she thought. But the words never get it's way to her mouth.

And that was when he goes. To her. The other woman-or the first-in his life after his mother. Leaving the brunette alone in the monochromatic living room. Alone to her thoughts. Alone with all the negative thinking slowly killing her.

PRESENT

"(Your Name), please don't do this. You need to eat. You've been doing nothing but spacing out these days. And you're not eating. Please don't do this to me.."

The white haired man spoke softly but desperately. The man has always been her bestfriend. But somehow her husband considered him an enemy. Much to the woman's confusion.

It has been days, weeks maybe months since she saw him. Her husband. He was rarely home after their last conversation. What once was just to help 'her'-the woman-turn to calming 'her' then to comfort 'her'. And now, she know very well where her husband is. He was with her. That other woman.

'I am his wife. But he cared more for her who was just a 'friend' as he always said'

The proof is too clear. She had been out of the house and out of his sight for more than a week now, and never did he even tried to contact her.

"(Your Name).... Please don't ignore me.." she got out of her trance state when she heard her friend's voice.

"No Zen. It's okay. I'm not hungry yet.. Please just leave it there. I promise to eat it later. Please Zen.." she stated while offering her smile. A smile that appeared weak in his eyes.

"But you haven't eaten for almost three days now. Please (Your Name), have a bite. Just for my sake.. You seems weak enough already.."

"But Zen, I'm seriously--" her words were ceased as a fit of cough suddenly attack her. Grabbing her handkerchief, she quickly covers her mouth as the cough got louder.

"(Your Name)!! Are you okay?!" the white haired male asked while he tried to soothen her cough by rubbing circles on her back.

"Yess, yes I'm okay Zen." she stated. The handkerchief still covering her mouth.

"Are you sure, do you need me to bring you some water or --"

"(Your Name)?! (Your Name)!!!"

Was the last thing she heard before her vision went black and she finally loses her consciousness.

'That's okay Zen. I'm not hungry. And later on, I won't be feeling anything anymore.. You don't have to worry.. Please..... don't worry... too much....'

—————————

Amee0305

500 words
6.48p.m.
23November2018