Twelve

We were back to filming again and it was just me with Odell this time..

Interviewer: so Brianna, people have been speculating and they want to know if you'll actually marry odell

me: why y'all asking me? *smiling*

Interviewer: well, uh..Odell could answer it

Odell: well..I love her very much....I would absolutely love to marry her but i know my girl. She loves to take her time with serious things

Me: good.. *smiling*

Odell: but what if i popped a ring right now?

me: lets leave that question unanswered first boo *chuckles*

Interviewer; so Odell, how is the season going and also we would like to know, how are you balancing you relationship and your work?

Odell: the season is going great, we are still training right now because there's a game we have to play in chicago so imma have to hit the road soon.

me: *sigh*

Crew members: awwwww

We all started laughing

me: im going to miss his ass tho...

him: me too mama..so the relationship and work part is what i have figured out in my head even before we started dating..I knew that i always had to be there and because i needed her to trust me more. There's this thing that goes around with athletes being unstable with relationship and i dont want her to experience that..

Me: and i work too but we always make time for each other.

Interviewer: that is so detailed and i love it..We'll ask more questions as we continue filming the show.

We left the studio and decided to grab lunch.. i didn't know the unfortunate was going to happen.
We saw Mark..
Me: babe that fool's here... shit! I think he's seen me!!!!
He was already coming over..
Odell: calm down
Mark is an idiot..
Mark: so he's the one huh?
Me: get. Out. mark.
Odell: aye man, if you come near her again, you'll get a restraining order.
Mark: I wasnt talking to you, fucking noodle head! I'm talking to my girl here
Odell: yo! don't catch these hands!
Me: *to odell* call down baby, *to mark* excuse me?! Your girl?!!! Did you just say that?!!!
Mark: babe I know I was a dick to you when we were dating but-
Me: shove all that up your lying ass and while you're at it, get the fuck outta here.. bitch ass nigga.
Mark: is it because you're dating Odell now?
Me: at least he's more of a man than you'll ever be... now you can come here with ya big body, broad shoulders and 6 packs... but trust me you're dumber than a big sack of potatoes. Now get the fuck outta here before I call security on you.. after all this isn't gonna be the first place you've gotten kicked out of.... nor the second, not the third... should I go on?
He looked at me, looked at Odell
Mark: screw you both
Me: last time I checked, you always came first.
Odell burst into a loud laugh as Mark stormed off angrily
Odell: damn babe, you really gave it to him, that's for sure! Hahahaha
Me: I know how to bring him back to his senses
Odell held my hands and kissed them..
Him: I love you....
Me: I love you too.. now I'm hungry..
Him: I gotchu ma...
After we ate, we went home and Onika called me for a meeting...the crew had gone.
Me: babe I have to go meet Onika for a meeting.
Him: okay baby, I'll make something for you before you get back...
Me: thank you babe
I dressed up in my adidas track suit and left... the meeting took place in her office.
Me: hey Onika
Her: wassup baby girl
Me: fine Onika.. I miss you
Her: girl I do too...let's drink some vodka..
Me: the lime one
Her: excellent.
Me: so what's the meeting for?
Her: there's no actual meeting, I just tricked you.. ha! Got em! Ha!
Me: *laughing* Onika you're drunk already and you haven't even drank out of the bottle!!!
Her: don't blame me.. so Bernice
Me: *sigh* she's my big sister... she's like my second mom but she's always having eyes for any guy I date.. like that idiot mark... did I tell you how I blew him off the other day?
Onika: what happened *sips vodka* he approached Odell and I.. started talking about how he missed me and shit.. like boy bye.. I insulted him and I said he usually cums first
Onika: you savage little bitch I love you!!! *laughing*
Me: he got pissed and walked away
Onika: I can already picture that scene
Me: how's drake.. so uh.... I.... that's actually why I called you here... um..
Me: Tanya what happened?
Her: you're my best friend and I trust you so much...
Me: yeah and.... go on...
her: so one day in the studio... chris and I were working on a song and then um..
Me: you kissed him?
Her: well.. it was kind of a mutual thing.
Me: well.. was that all you did?
Her: no.....
Me: *sigh* did you at least use the pill?
Her: yes... I did...
She started sobbing
Me: *sigh* I hate it when you sob Tanya..
I pulled her in for a warm embrace... she cried on my shoulders... that's what I'm here for..