Thrity Four

Weeks later, I was discharged from the hospital and went home with my babies. That week, I also got a contract from Maybelline to be their ambassador... Odell signed his $95 million dollar contract with the Giants so that was a huge change for us. A lot of companies already wanted Ivy and Iris to be models for baby designer clothes and all of that but their father wasn't ready to expose them like that. One morning, as I just finished breastfeeding Iris, I couldn't go back to bed and Odell was in the bathroom so I started scrolling through Instagram and I saw something that shocked me
"Michael Jordan claims that Iris and Ivy Beckham, children of Odell and Brianna Beckham are his"
I paused.... I kept scrolling and saw more.
"Michael Jordan on the kids: "those kids are mine!"
I started crying......
Wtf was this bitch trying to do?!!!!
So I called him.
Michael: hey baby
Me: what are you doin? Why are you claiming my children?!
Him: because they are mine!! You're mine!! What's yours is mine!!!
Me: shut the fuck up !! Odell is the true father of those twins!!
Him: I will be a better father!!
We were going back and forth with tears in my eyes, I looked up and saw Odell standing there looking at me.
He took the phone from me and ended the call.
Him: *holding me* shhhh...... I'm here baby...
Me: he has to stop! I'm pressing charges....
Him: Brianna. He wants some reaction from you..... just ignore him....
Me: it's hard!! He's putting my babies out there, questioning their paternity.....that cunt!!!!
Him: Bae, one thing you gotta know is that Michael is a raging manic and is doing everything to sabotage your name.... ain't nothing gon stop me from loving you and these kids.. okay?
I smiled.....
he cuddled me and we went to bed..
Odell and I had to travel to London for a vogue shoot that I had to do. The photographer couldn't make it so they paid me extra to come over and shoot it in London. The morning we were supposed to leave, the Ivy couldn't stop crying for no reason... she would stop and then start again. She did this from the time we left the house till we got to the airport. I was struggling and ontop of this, all the damn paps were on our tail trying to take stupid pictures... I'm sure they'd see my frustration in those photographs.
Odell was trying to ask me something about our boxes when we got into the plane and I snapped
Me: fuck Odell!!! Can't you see I'm trying to calm this baby down!!!!
He froze
I suddenly realized and just kept quiet..... He gave me a side smile and came closer to me, kissing me on the forehead and taking Ivy from me..... Suddenly, she kept quiet..
Me: what... wait... that's all I had to do????
Him: maybe she wanted her daddy..
I gave him that look which made him laugh.. all through the chaos, Iris was having the nap of her time.. I'm surprised she didn't start crying too.
After hours in the plane, we got to London and were taken to our hotel , then My babies were asleep... the next day, Odell was getting dressed up by the glam team for the shoot because Vogue decided to make their latest edition about us.

Me: *spotting odell* damn!!! He looking fine as hell! Aye! Can I get yo number?The whole team started laughing and I could see Odell blushing in the corner

The whole team started laughing and I could see Odell blushing in the corner.
Me: you got a girl don't ya?
Odell: girl shut yo fine ass up
I giggled in the corner.
Photographer: okay we are ready for you!
I held ivy and Odell held Iris while we started taking the pictures.
Photographer: yessss!!! You are all are killing me here!!! I love these poses!
I enjoyed every minute of it.... and this it was time for us to go back to America...
On our flight, Odell got a text from Drake:
"Bro.... I'm getting married today"
Odell showed me the text.
Me: I can't believe this is happening..... why the fuck would he do this?!!! To her!!
Iris cooed and I looked at her
Me: right girl?! Like why would he leave his lovely girlfriend and go for her best friend's sister!!
Iris started laughing so hard, I looked at Odell who was laughing hard too
Him: she definitely took after you
Me: she did! And probably Ivy took after you!
Him: yeah.. she did....
We finally got home and we were back to our normal routine...
Onika moved in with us.. because she couldn't do everything alone and frankly, I was gonna need her around especially if Odell had to leave the state.