Twenty Nine.

3 months in:
I left social media because I just wanted to progress my pregnancy in peace. I was on a hiatus and completely enjoying it. Even if I had to go out, I would go out wearing extra large clothes and the paparazzi wouldn't recognize me....
Odell would tell me that people would come on his Instagram to ask him where I was.... and he would simply reply "with me".
None of my family and friends said anything and I was happy about that....
One afternoon, I was watching E! News and my name came up
Presenter: and so for tonight, sources tell us that the reason Brianna Beckham has been on a Hiatus is because she's going through a tough divorce with Odell but recently when asked where she was, Odell simply responded with "with me".Some pictures have also surfaced to show that Brianna has been seen rocking some pretty gigantic outfits.. is she hiding something? Maybe a pregnancy?
Me: thank God they couldn't guess it.. but the divorce... really!!!!
Presenter: whether or not these theories are true, we will keep waiting till she resurfaces...now onto other stories.
Odell: these people really be reaching..... we can't have a private life anymore can we?
Me: nah... nah boo we can't..
Him: I was thinking of having a get together at our pace tomorrow... with all our friends...
Me: I'm down, I could use the company.. and also.... could we call the production team, so we can start shooting season 2...... this is gonna be the biggest...
Odell went to our group chat and sent out an invite to our friends who all said they were gonna come, since they hadn't seen me in a hot minute.
The next day, they all came.. there was food and drinks...the early  morning, the production team came over and we had a meeting about season 2. They said they wanted to start shooting as soon as possible so they decided to come when we had our get together so it'll start on a good foot..
Odell: if I can have everyone's attention... I'd just like to personally say that I've missed y'all!!
Crowd: awwww
Him: and most of all... I'm happy we are all here and have put the past behind us......I mostly happy for my pregnant wife over here who's about to give me the greatest gift a man could ever ask for.... I love you baby.
The crowd started cheering
Me: I love you too..
My girls were all sitting with me and I started to cry
Onika: why you crying?
Me: *sniffing* fucking pregnancy hormones
I looked at Bernice and Onika... then me.
Me: damn... I'm really pregnant yo!
We all chuckled
Amber: I'm gonna have a second one when I'm ready..... with that right one ofcourse
I smiled and pecked her.