Twenty three

We came back from the honey moon and I was feeling so good.. excited to go back to work with Onika and being back with my sisters after a month. As for the reality show, the first season ended at our wedding..so we decided to take a break before filming season two
Me: Onika you have a two o'clock appointment with your OB/GYN..
Her: oh shit... Let me get my big self up real quick!!!!
Me: you better getcha ass there sis!!! So how's Aubrey?
Her: he's good you know but....I.... this is gonna sounds awkward but I think he's still talking to Bernice
Me: maybe it's just your assumptions, you know pregnancy can make you paranoid sometimes
Her: maybe.....
In my mind I knew that was something that Bernice could do....deep down I knew..

I was doing the dishes one morning when Odell came in

him: hey babe, look who just became our next door neighbour

In walked Michael B. Jordan... I froze....

Me:   hey Michael, nice to see you

him:  *scanning me* hey Brianna, nice to meet you..married life suites you both

odell: Thanks man...okay  babe we'll be in the gym *kisses me*

He came and we shook hands.. I swear he sent me a signal..The two of them went to went to the gym...

ever since then i've been seeing him....Odell had to leave town because his team had to play in Atlanta....Michael and I had begun to grow really fond of each other at this time period and would always hang out together.. one day I was trying to change a bulb and i decided to call Michael on the phone..

me: hey Michael could you help a girl fix her bulb

him: ofcourse, anyhing for you..

i just cut the phone and waited for him to come.....

He came over wearing a tank top and joggers.......  I was  shocked.

me: uh uh uh..HI....uh,

He came to stand really close to me...

him: cut the bullshit.l Brianna. You already know what it is... i aint gotta say it out loud....

me: i..i dunno what you're talking about Michael.....i love my husband so well..
Him: so you do.... but inside you wanna feel me deep to your insides don't you?
Me: get out Michael .....
He came closer to me.. his huge figure towering over my small petite figure... he fixed the bulbs and before he left, he planted a small peck on my cheek...
Him: think about it... I could give you more than Odell could ever..
He brushed his finger through my face and left...
I picked up my phone and did a conference call with Onika and Amber.
Me: girls
Amber: this better be good boo
Onika: what's the problem
Me: Michael.... I think he wants me to leave Odell..
Amber: what? For him?
Me: yeah
Onika: better don't.... you better not because you've got a fine ass athlete to call husband.do you know how many bitches wanna fuck the shit outta him!!! mama please

amber: she's said everything..

me: *sigh* i'll see you guys later..

After the call, i called O and spoke to him half the night and then went to bed..Mbj couldnt leave my head.....

The next day, I was home alone again and i was actually feeling pretty good when i woke up....I checked my phone and got dozens of texts from Michael asking me to go to dinner with him..like this fucker doesn't know i'm married.....

I decided not to text back...My door bell rings and i went to answer it..who do i see? Michael!!!

me: what do you want?

him: .....i want you..

before i could say anything, he grabbed me and locked his lips with mine, taking us inside....his hands were all over my body....i was overwhelmed and speech less at the same time but i couldn't resist him....Next thing i know, i'm on the kitchen counter and my night wearis up with my panties down...

me: Michael no..please stop

him: *whispers* you know you want this,

I was about to speak up and my clothes came off in a matter of seconds....He was kissing my neck as my hands explored his muscles.....

me: michael....

him: whispering into my ear* tell me what you want me to do to this body

me: *breaths hard* fuck me

he smiled at me and carried me up the stairs to the bed. He took his shirt off and then came onto me

him: ever since i laid eyes on you bri, i knew i wanted you..

me: i am married to odell..He's your fr--

I could feel his thick cock sliding inside me and making me choke on my own words....What the fuck...He started off slowly, whispering sweet nothings into my ears..I became more aroused and i could feel myself getting more wet and letting him in the more...

Him: *groans* you feel so good!...i wish i found you before he did....

Tears ran down my cheeks and i just kept quiet..I tried to hide it but he noticed it and saw my tears.

him: what's wrong?

me: i'm cheating on my husband....

him: Brianna...c'mon..he doesn't have to know...

I let him fuck the shit outta me...I gotta admit it was good but i couldn't go on.....

After we had finished,  he took his clothes and started dressing up but i noticed that once in a while he would  look and me and smile...

me: Michael....we can't do this...i can't be with you

him: why not? it's not like Odell's not banging on some hot chick where he is.

me: he will never do that to me...Michael he loves me..

him: oh yeah?..we'll see..*pecks me* i'll see you later..

me: get out of my house..

He smiled at me again and left....I decided to call amber on the phone..i had to talk to someone instead of letting it build up inside me

Me: amber!

her: Yes mama, what is it?

me: amber-he-we-and then it happened- and im -it was-oh gosh *crying*

amber: slow down...where are you

me: at home.

She showed up and my house in minutes..

amber: calm down baby and tell me what happened..

me: I just had sex with Michael B Jordan..

her: what!...Brianna you're married!

me: i know amber..but..it just happened, what am i gonna tell odell..

her: you will not say a word to him..okay...

me: *nodding* okay..can you stay with me here please?

She came close to me and she held me in her arms...She rubbed my hair till i slept off..

Amber: wake up baby..you need to take a shower..

I got up and took my clothes off.

me: how long did i sleep?

her: two hours...i'll go get some clothes and come back okay?

me: okay..

she kissed me and left..