Thirty one

Amber: she's a stupid bitch.... mom and dad are so mad
Me: you told them?
Her: nah.. she did..
Me: I'm done with her Amber...I'm ashamed to call her sister
Amber: girl I'm with you on that.... mom and dad want to come to see us....
me: okay... I really need the both.....
as soon as I finished calling, I told Odell about my parents' plan to visit and he too said his parents wanted to meet up.... we were having a big family meeting.... this was going to be messy..
3 week's later:
Mom and dad just landed in New York. Odell and I with Amber were waiting on the at the airport..... their plane just touched down and I was inside the car excited to meet my mom and dad.
Amber: I haven't seen them in like forever. I'm excited...
Me: me too!!!
There they were, mom and dad looking fly as always. I've always thought they were both cute together. My dad a fine ass man (according to my mom), many women wanted him to themselves but he really wanted my mom...and then after he got together with her, he fucked up!!! Don't you just wanna smack these men in the head... but he fixed his mistake(even if he brought a mistake into the world AKA Fucking Bernice!). And there my mom was with her gorgeous caramel skin and her huge hair.... She was so beautiful!!!
I came out of the car to greet them with my husband and sister walking behind me... Suddenly, someone came out with them.....Dwayne!!! My little brother!!!!! He was also known as Diggy...
Me: Dwayne!!!!!!!
Him: hey sis!!
Mom: I see you didn't miss me huh?? Girl look how big you are!!! What are you having
Me: *giggles* I'm having twins mom
Mom: OH MY GOODNESS!!
She hugged me so tight
Her: Amber my baby!! C'mere!
We were all in a big group hug
Dad: see what I go through everyday Odell, they just leave me of the equation
My dad's thick British accent was still vivid... Yeah.. my dad's british.
Odell: I'm always left out too sir!! She's always with her girls...
Me: daddy!
He hugged both of us (me and Amber)and kissed me on the forehead
Him: how are my angels doing?
Amber: fine daddy...how was your trip?
Dad: it was alright.... I'm just tired.. feel like taking a kip.
Kip means nap
Mom: you've taken at least three naps today
Dwayne chuckled. I hugged him so tight!! Amber and I missed the shit outta him
Him: I'm going to be an uncle again!!!
Amber: c'mere Dwayne, who's your girlfriend I'm seeing all over the gram?
Me: Amber! *chuckling*
We entered the car and drove to our house.....
My parents got settled and the next day, Odell's parents arrived too. I had already filled my family in on the drama with Bernice.
Odell's mom: oh my God, you are big! *hugging me* this baby is gonna be a giant
My mom: she's having twins!!!
Mrs Beckham: really!!!! Boys?
Me: girls..
Odell Snr: I don't care about the gender, as long as y'all are finally having babies....
Odell Jnr: I'm happy as hell dad
My dad: I'm happy too nigga.... it's such an amazing experience.
Odell Snr: Mr Chamberlain, you work in France right?
Dad: Yes i do
Odell Snr: how is it living there?
They went outside to have a couple of drinks and talk about what grown old men talk about..my mom and his mom were in the kitchen cooking tonight's dinner, Amber's son Bash was around, both of them were sleeping upstairs while Dwayne went to the mall with his friends....
Time for dinner:
We were all seated around the table all looking gorgeous and handsome. We were eating and talking around the table, laughing and whatnot. Amber was on my right and Odell was on my left.
Mom: where's Bernice?
Me: she should be here..... unless she doesn't wanna come.
Dad: I'll call her
As he was about standing up, she came in with so much pride.
Her: hey mom, hey dad
And she sat down next to Dwayne.
Her: hey you
Dwayne: hey......
Me: anyways I'd like to thank everyone for being here and spending time with each other as a family, I really love moments like this and I cherish them a lot, especially now that I'm expecting twins
Bernice: are you sure they're Odell's?... *chuckling*
I just lost my home training and I got up, took my wine glass and threw it at her
Dad: BERNICE! Stop taking a piss out of your sister! Be fucking respectful!!
Me: shut the fuck up Bernice! Bum ass hoe!
Her: what the hell is wrong with you?!!
At this point, both families were trying to intervene. Odell's parents didn't understand what was going on and I'm sure it looked weird to them.
Mrs Beckham: calm down child... what is wrong with you Bernice?
Amber: you are sick Bernice!
She didn't even respond.
Bernice: I don't even know why I came
Me: you fucking did! How the hell would you say that about my children?!! They aren't even born yet!
Mom: calm down Brianna, Bernice, sit your ass down!
We both sat down while Bernice cleaned up... I felt good throwing that glass at her.
Odell held my hand throughout the dinner to make sure i was calmed . I even got angry and decided to step outside.
I sat on the balcony and started crying.... I regret sleeping with Michael and doing all that but... it hurt me that my sister had to use that against me...
Odell came out and sat with me
Him: hey baby
Me: Hey honey....
him: don't let her get to you... Kay?
Me: yeah..... I'm tired....
He helped me go inside and I slept off.....