I

I walk into room that's lit with translucent white lights with a man standing on the opposite side the room from me.

The light seem to wash out my naked tan skin I look down hoping that my long light brown hair will cover my breasts and face while my hand are covering the front of me.

The man walks towards me, circles me and studies my body.

"He'll take this one too" my mind clouds with this information. This will be my third owner the other two brought me back they said I am too disobedient and they will 'teach me a lesson.' I scoff at the memory of the 'lessons' they taught me. All I can back with was a couple of black eyes and fractured bones.

The owner of this 'market place' will never tell my new owner that I ha love a reputation of misbehaving they just want what's good for business. And for them that means selling me off again.

The two security guards grab me by the arms and pull me to the office, as we enter the man is signing papers and handing over a wad of cash. Standing in the corner of the small room are two other girls. I scurry over to stand next to them they both have dark hair, though the cut is different. One of them is very thin with a bob style haircut and a venomous look in her eyes and the other one is shorter and with everything that would tell you she doesn't belong here.

The small one looked me in the eye, no emotion but fear behind her own. I force my lips to move into a small smile trying to do anything to comfort her.

I keep my head bowed, its habit at this point, as the guard drags us to the exit. Hope fills me as I can see the light streaming through the open door filling the dirty walkway and sending fresh air to lighten the stuffy moldy smell that lingers in the building.

We got into a car that had blacked out windows so you couldn't see anything, the driver who I recognize as the tall burly man who had picked me in the market, steps on the gas and speeds off.

The sudden lurch of movement causes me to slam back in my seat. My neck throbbing in pain with the whiplash caused.

There was an ominous energy growing throughout the vehicle. Trying my best to seem as nonchalant as possible as I turn to the girl on my left. The sneer on her face twisting her beautiful features in an ugly way and the eye roll she does when we make eye contact makes me think better than to start any type of conversation with her. The I turn to my right the woman is smaller than me almost the size of child and reminds me of one as well, with her round features and innocent scared look in her eyes.

"How old are you?" I ask her in a hushed tone. Her big eyes never leave the spot on her feet in front of her. Not even a flinch in her body indicates that she even heard me.

Facing the front again I make eye contact with the driver, before I could even open my mouth to ask where we were going the wall that separated us was up leaving us in darkness and no idea where our final destination was.

After sitting in the in the car for hours, my nervous system is on overdrive, before the car starts to slow down to a halt. My heartbeat sounds like hummingbird wing in my ears, pounding against my brain. The door swings open and there stands multiple men with uniforms and gun in hand waiting at our door.

The girl sitting next to me sat there in shock when one of the men barked at her to get out. After shaking her head with a dazed look in her big doe eyes, the man arms instantly shot out and pulled her out harshly by her hair, she's screams as she's thrown into one of the other males set of arms.

I willingly got out of the car and two of the men reach out to grab ahold of my arms. Their steadfast grip on my arms wasn't quite painful but there was discomfort there. With no clothing to use as a barrier between my skin and theirs I felt like I was not only naked but stripped down to the soul.