IV

The beginning is going to be a little steamy they aren't doing the actual thing so just skip the chapter Enjoy 😉

**

He pulls me into the room after him with great force and locks the door.

I look up at him in horror this room has no good news to come with it unless you are a whore and loves this kind of stuff but I'm not one of those people.

"Listen you really don't want to do this I'm not what you want, I'm just a maid" I say "I'll go get Bella for you" I say making my way to the big heavy doors but don't make it far when I feel Mr.Miles arms go around my waist and pick me up just to drop my onto the bed.

He hovers over very closely if I may add, I feel my cheeks grow warm, and I start to fidget with the end of my skirt, I don't know why I'm acting like this if it were my other owners they would be down on the ground holding their manhood in pain, but there is something about this one he is different.

He looks down at my hands and smirks, and reaches down to pull them up towards my head while his head becomes close with mine so our lips are a breath apart.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?" He whispers as his lips brush against mine.

I let out a shaky breath that I didn't know I was holding, I go to say something but stop when I feel his lips press against mine, it wasn't hard and eager but was light and... lovingly?

I refused to open my lips or move them for that matter scared of what he could do to me this isn't my first kiss but it is probably the first one where the guy actually knows what to do.

He licks my bottom lips asking for entrance but I decline I can't let him get more than th- Mr.Miles lowers his hips and grinds against my womanhood with his hard member.

I couldn't help it I moaned granting his tongue access to my mouth, making the tingling feeling I was getting in my lower abdomen more intense.

Mr.miles tongue was warm against mine and his hand was now wrapped around both of my wrist giving him an extra hand that made its way to my inner thigh rubbing it intensely.

My body was craving this action it's never happened and it felt so good but part of me wasn't satisfied with just kissing and touching it wanted more...

As if I was in a trance I wrap my legs around Mr.Miles muscled back wanting to touch him a little more he let's go of my wrists and allows me to unbutton the white dress shirt he always wears.

Finally when his shirt was off we part for a short break of air staring into each other's eyes his dark brown eyes seem darker if possible almost an impossible black color, he was studying my lips now his were a little swollen so I can't imagine what my huge lips look like.

His lips return my mine as he starts to pull my dress further up my legs and over my butt I feel my black lace thong hanging out until he pulls those down he unhooks my legs from him and completely takes them off.

I hear him groan and intensifies the kiss like we were magnets being drawn together we separated and he stands at the side of the bed I look at him with his now uncovered chest he looks at me then at his belt still hanging loosely on his hips.

Mindlessly I feel myself edging towards him and my fingers slightly touch his belt buckle teasingly my fingers trail down from the buckle and down to his big boner I slightly massage it and I hear him growl impatiently i rub It a bit just to give him a little more before I take the belt off but before I could get that far he are cut off by a horrified scream.

Mr.Miles and I both jerk our heads up to see who the scream belonged to, to see a very pissed off Bella standing in the doorway with a slutty corset and underwear that only cover her front.

She storms up to the side of the bed that Mr.Miles and I were on and I quickly go to the opposite side and get off the bed pulling down my dress so it covers my nakedness, quickly I search floor for my black panties but I can't find them.

Bella was now looking at Mr.Miles in the eyes like he had just killed a puppy "I was coming to give you a surprise" she said so sweetly that I had to fight back the urge to puke.

"How did you get in?" He asks Bella sounding frustrated.

I silently start making my way to the door "You gave me the key to the room so I could play whenever I wanted" I roll my eyes since they can't see my face.

"Well don't do it again" he says sternly before going into the bathroom leaving us so it's just Bella and I.

"Hey little slut, he's mine and don't forget your disgusting bloomers" she says throwing my panties at me.

I fight the blush that was raising to my cheeks as Mr.Mile comes back into the room and sees me with my underwear in my hand I quickly walk to the door before this gets more awkward and he tries to speak to me.

I shut the door behind me and start walking down the hallway making my way to the staircase but before I get there I'm going to put my panties on, I really don't want anyone asking what happened.
***

End of chapter 4

Hope you guys liked my first semi steamy chapter big there will be more to come just keep reading to find out what Miles thinks about Candace...

Keep dreaming💝