II

As I finish making the bed, the moaning from the room across the hall grows louder with every minute.

Disgusting. I tune it out as I get down on my knees and start scrubbing the floor, though it's already spotless. I hear the door open and I stall, but don't turn to see who it was. I am supposed to carry on with my cleaning and as long as I am unaddressed then I have no reason to quit.

"Stand" I hear look over my shoulder and see it's Mr. miles I slowly stand up, ignoring the ache in my knees and fingers for the work. My heartbeat quickens with the unknown of what's to come. When I'm fully standing I tug down the dress so it covers more of my legs.

"What's your name?" He questions.

Keeping my head bowed I answer "Candace...sir."

"Why are you here?" He asks

"I'm the new maid" I reply slightly breathless but loud enough he could hear.

"Hm, age?"

"Nineteen, sir" the lustful silence is frightening, but I hide my fear with a straight face and a deep breath.

"How many owners?"

Keep staring at his shoes.

"Two." he groans after my response and I try not to vomit at the thought of him being turned on by that.

"What were their names?" He asks.

So many questions.

"Guyer Shaffy, and Andrew Mahonagy" the hum of satisfaction I could hear vibrate off his body led me to believe he knew of my previous owners.

"Why did they give you back?" The hint of curiosity is laced in his tone. And I hesitate to telling him the truth...

"They said I was difficult, sir" I say making my decision.

"Difficult? In what way?" He questioned, why so many questions I am just the maid. My nerves are shot, the anticipation of him being in here is making feel as though I'm on fire underneath my skin.

"I don't know stop asking" I say loudly. Realizing my outburst body curls into itself when I add a small "Sir"

I feel so weak in this moment.

Suddenly he comes up to me and grabs a fist full of my hair. Ripping my head back to angle it up towards his face. "Look me in the eye and tell me, how were you difficult?" He says rage in his eyes.

The dark brown of his eyes almost seemed black, complimenting his tan skin and the sharp contours of his face. His dark beauty and massive build almost renders me speechless but I shake my brain clear.

"I don't know" I say sternly.

(Mr Miles POV)

I just got done fucking Bella the skinny brunette was the kind I usually went for, big tits and a wet pussy. I look over at my new pet. She's still in the same position I had finished with her in. Her laying on her stomach, ass high in the air. Her pink pussy on full display and still glimmers with my cum and her arousal.

Fuck. That's sexy.

"Get yourself cleaned up I've got to head back to work my pet" her eyes shoot to me after I say this, disappointment flashing in her eyes.

"But-"

"No but's" I interrupt her before she keeps me from my work "Go get cleaned up little whore."

I pull on my pants and tuck my shirt back in. As I watch her scurry to the bathroom that is located in my playroom. I walk to my bedroom across the hall I open the door and stop in the doorway to see my new maid washing the floor at the foot of my bed with her perky ass hanging out showing her black panties. Her ass sways with the rhythm of her scrubbing, making my cock start to harden in my pants again.

"Stand" I hear myself say, she turn her head to look over her shoulder, she has big lips and big eyes, long hair and a body I want to fuck.

She stands slowly, testing my patience. When she's to her full height, she only comes up to my chin with heels.

What a sexy little kitten. I think to myself my cock twitching to life at the thought of be back on her knees for me.

She reaches down to her skirt and pulls down I wanted to tell her to pull it back up so I could see what's mine but I regain some of my humanity.

"What's your name" I ask only to know what to call this beauty.

"Candace..."She says staring down at my shoes and adding a "sir."

I usually don't let them call me 'sir' mostly: Master, if they're my pet, or Mr. Miles, but I think I'll have plenty of time with my little kitten to help her practice my name.

"Why are you here?" I ask. Only to make sure she knows as well

"I'm the new maid." she replies and I loved watch her lips move and the breathy sound coming out as she did so.

"Hm, age?" I say. She hardly looks over twenty. She's still young. Trainable.

"Nineteen, sir." She's so young. The silence is ringing in my ear as my dick feels like it has its own heartbeat now.

"How many owners?" I like to know if my things are slightly used or if they're right off the lot.

"Two" that's a little disappointing I groan. The zipper of my pants biting into me. We'll make it work.

"What were their names" it really depends on who the person is weather or not she was there taste.

"Guyer Shaffy," a slight pause, "And Andrew Mahonagy"

I know Guyer. Im sure as hell not fond of him he's too much of a perfectionist but Andrew is a very good friend of mine very loyal and I know he wouldn't have mistreated her. But why would they send her back, I mean she's gorgeous.

"Why did they give you back?" I wonder what the hell this girl could do to make men turn the other way from her.

She hesitated for a few seconds and said "They said I was difficult, sir"

"Difficult in what way?" This was turning me on badly and I couldn't control it.

She did something with her head. Though it was downturned I could still see the shake and the way her lips move as if she's talking to herself.

"I don't know stop asking" She snaps adding a tiny "sir" at the end.

Before I knew what I was doing her soft long hair was tangled in my hands "look me in the eye and tell me how were you difficult?" I was surprised at my sudden outburst, I'm so sexually
frustrated. Her eyes were a light blue-green and her long thick lashes had no makeup on them she was so sexy.

"I don't know" she replied honestly. A bit of a bite in her tone.

I let go of her and make my way to the exit "Don't forget that I'm your owner not the other way around. You answer to me." I said more stern than I had intended but I take my leave to the playroom where Bella is just starting to put her skirt on, I snap my fingers and she quickly stops, pulls it off and kneels down.

I walk up to her face and start to undo my belt again and I pull my pants down, she quickly grabs ahold of my member.

"Have you been thinking about me? You're already hard." She's says while my dick is already in her mouth.

Slamming my cock down her throat, hearing her gag. I close my eyes and imagine Candace across the hall. Without opening my eyes I say "Suck harder my little whore."

I know its a short chapter but I wasn't sure what else to right so next chapter

What do you guys think about Bella?

Keep dreaming