III

Mr.Miles has been gone on a business trip so that means we've been a little more relaxed since he's been gone.

I have grown a really good relationship with Laynie she is actually very energetic after you really get to know her.

I'm in the kitchen with Lillian making Bella's dinner which is a whole seafood platter with king crab legs, shrimp grilled, fried and boiled, lobster, clam chowder, and last but not least some high quality fish that I can't even pronounce correctly.

She has been purposefully asking for me to make her meals that we don't even have the ingredients for so poor Lillian has to send Ryan out to get everything as soon as possible before the little brat throws throw a fit.

And it doesn't help that she hates me with a fiery passion she went through all of my maid dresses and cut holes in them so I couldn't wear them and also before Mr.Miles left she staged an accident and said I pushed her down the stairs, she literally goes out of her way to get me into trouble.

But I guess I'll just have to wait it out until I get brought back or sold again, at this moment I really don't care I'll just miss Laynie and Lillian.

I go to Mr.Miles room to make sure I didn't forget to clean it up.

I open the door and a waft of his cologne hits my face I scrunch up my face it was burning my eyes but why he hasn't even been here for what like three days?

I walk in and strip the sheets off of the bed and plant them on the ground for me to take to the washer, I go over to his closet and see a few socks and a shirt on the ground the cologne is still burning my eyes and nose but I guess if he likes to wear that much it's his life not mine.

After I'm done picking those up I walk into his huge bathroom that's where the sent was the strongest I walk in and immediately start coughing my gosh he was like an addict with this stupid cologne and it stunk like literally it did not smell good.

I walk in and hear the crunch under my black heel I look down and see there is a huge puddle of liquid and gla- what no this can't be happening I see the spritzer from the broken bottle of the fragrance, great how am I supposed to clean up this mess and the smell...what do I do?!

I hurry and grab all the rags and paper towels I have upstairs but I know that I will definitely need to get some more this was going to take forever.

I heard that if you use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda it can help take the scent away on the surfaces but I'll just have to open the windows to let it air out luckily it wasn't a very cold day outside and it wasn't raining.

I soak up all the liquid and throw the towels away they are forever ruined and won't make this smelling situation any better.

I leave the window open to air out the strong smell and turn on the fan to help a little more it isn't as bad as it was before but I didn't want to leave with the window open it will get colder as it becomes night- what time is it I wonder interrupting my own thoughts.

I look at all the walls but see no clocks then the bedside table still no clock.

I walk out of his room and into the room across from his door, which was a big mistake I look on the walls and see the whips the handcuffs, dildos, you name any sexual toy and it was there, but the worst thing that was there was Bella laying on the bed playing with herself, she looks up at me and starts screaming profanities at me.

I hurry and turn to quickly leave and see a clock above big double doors it was 5:48 and I started cleaning at around 1:15ish so I was working for quite a while but I need to hurry my big butt up because we need dinner in less that fifteen minutes. I open the door and cross the hallway Bella following me but turned right down the corridor and down the stairs with no clothes on still.

I roll my eyes and open the door to Mr.miles room to hurry and shut the windows I shut the door behind me and walk over to one of the many windows I hear footsteps coming down the hallway but decide to not pay any attention to Bella I don't want it anymore awkward that it has to be.

The footfalls are louder now and in mr.miles room I hurry and clip all the widows shut and turn around but don't get very far with the suites chest right in front of my face.

Crap I'm in deep trouble I didn't think he would be home for at least another day or two the cologne isn't that dulled out I'm going to get my butt chewed for this.

I slowly raise my eyes to his but don't see any anger in his dark eyes but see... amusement?

Now this is new, I don't know what to do in this situation it's never happened with me all I get are death glares and disapproving looks.

"What are you doing?" He says the light in his eyes pulling me closer to him.

"I was shutting the windows, what would you think" I look away from his face and mentally roll my eyes.

"Why?" He asks walking closer to me, I take a few steps back until my back was against the wall.

"U-Um i w-was-" I stop myself short.

I could still escape there was about two feet in between us I could just make a run for the door and go to the servants quarters.

I was too caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize he already had his hand on the wall next to my head trapping me there with him.

I study his eyes with my own trying to figure out what he was planning to do with me but there was nothing his eyes go back to the rock solid look they had.

His face comes down towards mine and I feel my heartbeat quicken at the thought of him coming close to me. He takes a big sniff and smirks.

"You smell like mine now. You know you're too pretty to be a maid" he said looking down at my body then back up to my eyes.

"Well then take me back, the others don't seem to think so" I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my lips.

This did something to him a stranger wouldn't have been able to see but something was- I'm cut short of him dragging me out of his room and into the doors across from where we exited....the play room.

***
End of chapter 3

I'm going to keep writing don't worry it's just that the chapter is getting a little long.

I have a few tricks up my sleeve and can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Dream on💝