Chapter 1

Far, far away, in the midst of the pine-scented forest, stood two tall mountains that guarded a valley filled with flowers of every variety, as the wind picked up more, a sweet aroma filled the air sending flower petals out in the open. Across the distance lay a crystal clear lake that gave a soft glow when the sun hit against the watery surface. Just beyond the lake stood a castle called the Crimson Rose, with high walls that could touch the clouds and green vines covering the tall wall as banners waved in the clear blue sky it showed a symbol of a red rose, that hung in the air back and forth. Guards surrounding the walls of the enormous castle and wearing silver plated armor that was blinding when the sun hit the shining suit. Inside the castle walls lived the villagers, as they chattered among the streets, as the smell of street food being handed out and little laughter of children chasing one another. Up ahead heading up the hill was the castle and lived the king and queen of Crimson Rose with there only daughter Princess Rosabel who was only 5 years of age. Rosabel was outside behind the castle playing in the royal family garden with her dolls as her red curly locks of hair fell on her shoulders and at a perfect angle with the sun glowing high her hair would imitate a burning flame, with her she wore a red frilly dress and was lanced with white ribbons and her eyes were bright green as a emerald gem.

As she was playing by herself she heard her father call out in the distance, " Rosabel!" shouted her father " Come here!, I have a guest and I'd like you to meet her!" called again her father.