Chapter 2

Rosabel put down her dolls gently, slowly getting up patting away the dust from her dress and knees running towards her father, wondering who was this person? Her father shouted so eagerly about. Running towards her father as she jumped up clinging onto his leg hiding behind him, shyly looking up at a tall man dressed in a blue and white suit and his hair white as snow smiling down upon Rosabel.

"Is this your daughter?" asked the tall man to Rosabel father, and with a small laugh and smiled as Rosabel's father replied "yes, and may I ask where is your young girl?", surprised Rosabel looked curiously around when her father said a young girl.

The tall man gestured his hand down his side as a little girl emerged out with blue long hair and wore two padded armor on her shoulders dressed in a blue top with a white shirt wearing a belt with a sword next to her side hip, her pants she wore was a long thin silky blue and studded brown boots.

The shy blue girl looked up clinging onto the tall man and looked directly at Rosabel giving a soft smile as she slowly lost her grip on the tall man's leg and stepped out putting her hand behind her.

Rosabel has never seen a girl with blue hair and yellow silver eyes that glowed like the sun.

"H-hi...my names Iris, it's a pleasure to meet you, Princess Rosabel." Iris lowered her head as she took a bow

Before Rosabel could speak to greet the new girl her father spoke up first " Rosabel this will be your new acquaintance they are our neighboring Kingdom Firmament, please treat her