7.

Zara

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off at 5:15.
"ugh," I said to myself. "Round two."
Here we go again.

I slide off of my bed grabbing my phone as I trudge to the bathroom. I turn the water on in the shower as I stand by waiting for it to heat up. I close the stall door and proceed to undress in the mirror. I examine every inch of my body frowning.
My meaty legs,
My bloated stomach,
My manly shoulders,
My stretch marks,
My flat ass.

Letting out a sigh, I take my glasses off and unlock my phone.

I go on Pandora and choose the radio station I wanted to listen to.
High School Musical Cast Radio.

Can you imagine, what would happen if we could have any dream?
I'd wish this moment, was ours to own it. And that it would never leave.

I open the shower door and enter the stall, feeling the steam and hot water hit my brown skin.

                         ♡ ❁ ♡

After I get out the shower and go through all of my hygiene procedures, I grab my towel and head back to my room.

Dammit. I fell asleep last night and didn't even get to pick today's outfit.

I suck my teeth and open my closet door searching high and low for an outfit.
After what felt like hours, I eventually found my outfit. It consisted of a gold velvet shirt accompanied by a denim jacket and skinny jeans with my gold adidas superstars.

 It consisted of a gold velvet shirt accompanied by a denim jacket and skinny jeans with my gold adidas superstars

I put on my clothes and slide into the bathroom to take my hair.
I wonder what Jax is going to say. Or think.

I attach the last jewel to my braid and grab my old toothbrush to lay my baby hairs.

Waves on swim so they hate on him.

I walk out of the bathroom into my bedroom to find a pair of earrings to wear.
I successfully find my golden bow earrings and put them in my ears.
I grab my bag, my phone, and my charger and skip downstairs to find something to eat before I leave.

So what can I say except "You're welcome"? For the Islands I pulled from the sea. Hey it's okay, it's okay. You're welcome, I guess that's just my way of being me, I sang while walking down the stairs.