Chapter 3

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at somebody and smile for no reason.
                                                                                                                                                                  ~Pinterest

Noah's P.O.V.

"I'll be fine Noah, I may be weak. But this is only first period." Ally smiled a bit.

"No! It's my duty to help you!" Noah cracked a smile while clinging to her arm.

"People are glaring at me..." Ally countered, whispering her comment.

"Alright alright. You win. Just promise me that you'll be okay, okay?"

"I... Promise."

~*~

I quickly paced towards my class, a book in hand and a phone in the other. I opened the door and swiftly sat on my seat.

"You alright? You've been awfully quiet lately." My best friend, Josh asks.

"Yeah...yeah.. I'm fine."

"You sure? Because you haven't been--" He gets interrupted by our teacher.

"Mr. Anderson and Lark, is there anything you want to share to the class?" Ms. Reynolds asks sharply.

"N-no ma'am." We both say in unison. Damn, in all my life of trials, she's truly the scariest.

A loud knock interrupts Noah's thoughts as the principal entered the classroom, followed by a familiar girl in tow.

"We have a new student. Her name is Daphne Chung. Go ahead Daphne, you can seat with that Josh boy."

It can't be.....

Delphine?

Muhahahaha. I feel evil rn, anyways, I should be doing my homework but I wrote this so... :P