! HALLOWEEN SPECIAL !

Hey guys! Just so you know, this chapter will NOT be related to the book itself, so sit back and enjoy this chapter!

~Galaxy

Noah's P.O.V.

"Trick or Treat!" Noah happily greets the neighbors. They smile back and gave him half of the bowl.

"Noah! Can we go now?" Ally shyly asks. Yup. You guessed it. We're trick or treating.

"Awwe, is Ally tired?" Noah grins as Ally stops yawning - mid way - and turns to him with wide eyes.

"Yes she is, now... Can I go change to my halloween costume?" Ally whispers.

"Alright. I'll meet you at your house. I'll go around for a while to trick or treat, giving you time to change." Noah stifles a laugh as he looks at Ally, wearing her normal attire, compared to him -- decked out as a mummy.

~*~

As Noah was making his rounds around Ally's neighborhood, he spotted Delphin-- Daphne giving out candies to the school jocks, pushing herself onto them as if it was nothing.

Daphne then spotted him as well, because she smiled-- smirked at him and made a bee-line towards him.

Noah was quite flustered but then someone taps him on the shoulder.

"Noah... Does this outfit look nice?" It was Ally!

Noah's face tinted a slight pink as he saw what Ally was wearing.

Ally's face was illuminated by the moon, giving her blue,innocent eyes a glimmer of serenity. Her raven hair, tinted with blonde highlights, was flowing around her with such elegance.

Even what she was wearing was absolutely adorable.

Ally was always cold so her attire consisted of a cute white hoodie, with an adorable ghost face on top of the hoodie.

"I knew I should have gone with the black cat sweater.. ugh..." Ally places her hood higher, trying to cover the pink blush from her cheeks.

Probably from the cold. Noah thinks. But his thoughts get interrupted by a loud 'ahem'.

Noah turns around and Ally cranes her neck, trying to see.

"Hey Noah~ Trick... or Treat?" Daphne giggles as she and her friends look Noah up and down as if he was a piece of candy

"Um, no I--"

"Noah promised me to help me... on something! Yeah... something..." Ally's shy demeanor was tested as Noah and Daphne's eyes widened.

"Alrighty then! I'll see you next time Noah" Daphne smiles and walks off with her friends.

Soon after, Ally and Noah walk off, towards another house when Noah stops to a halt, making Ally look back.

"I have to 'help' you on something... YEaH!" Noah stifles a laugh as he quoted Ally.

"Oh shut up!" Ally sinks into her hoodie, trying to hide her face.

Noah smirks as he pulls Ally, making her head go back up. "Awe, wittle Ally is flushed."

Ally blushes slightly and pulls Noah off towards the next door, with a pumpkin bag full of treats at hand.

Hope you like this chapter! it was kind of rushed but Eh!

! HAPPY HALLOWEEN !

~Galaxy