Chapter 6

Noah's P.O.V.

"Hey Noah, What are you doing here?~" A girl's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Delphi--

"D-Daphne!?" I stammered, my heart pounding.

"Aww, Noah can blush. Isn't that adorable~"

"Wait, what do you mean 'what are you doing here' ?" I ask

"This is the girls' locker room, silly~"

WHAT?!

"I'm so sorry Delp-- Daphne, I'll be going now." I walked out of the girls' locker room in embarrassment and saw a familiar shade of raven hair and made a bee-line towards said girl.

"Ally!" But she wouldn't look at me.

"What is it.. Noah?"

"I can't believe this! At first I was just thinking about something and then the next thing I know, locker room, girls, Delphine, and. And and and...--"

"Why don't you hang around with Delphine then. Or Daphne." A hint of jealousy laced her voice.

"You saw? Why didn't you--"

"It's my fault?! I can't believe you!"

"Why don't you go to Anthony then, if you really hate me. You know what. Forget it. It's not worth hanging out with you." I stormed off, grabbing Daphne from her group of friends along the way.

Ally's P.O.V.

"What... What just happened?" I clutched my head, drowsy on what just happened too quickly. I slowly looked up to see Noah storming off, arm around a giggly Daphne.

What...why... I held my face, holding back my sobs.

" Ally! What... What happened?" A warm, and comforting voice asks.

"N-Nothing.. Up for the shakes... Anthony?"

_*_

"Come Noah~ I know a great spot where.." Delphine kept her mouth rambling about nonsense while Noah just simply said "Alright. Let's go."

_*_

"Come Ally! I know this great ice-cream place where..." Anthony kept on fantasizing about their hangout while Ally gave a drowsy "sure. It.. Sounds.. Fun.. I guess.."

_*_

At the same moment, both Ally and Noah turned their head. At the same time, they both thought.

What

Have

I done?