Chapter 8

Ally's P.O.V.

I scurried towards my next class, careful to not being seen by anyone, but I was unfortunate enough to bump into Daphne again.

"Ewww! Commoner's hands touched my new Louie Vuitton handbag! Lewis! I need my BLEACH!"

"What's the bleach for? To wipe out that nasty ego of yours?" I ask, unable to stay calm.

"That's enough."

That voice.

Noah!

I looked up and saw Noah intervening Daphne and I's fight.

He got to his senses! I thought, relieved. But then...

Noah looked at me, angrily.

"Ally, you seriously need to stop hurting Daphne. What has she done to you?! Are you that desperate for a friend?! Or are you just jealous of Daphne?!" He pushed me away from Daphne, making me losing my balance and almost falling in the process.

"What has she done to me? What she has done to me?! YOU DONT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS LOSING THE ONLY FRIEND YOU HAVE?! THE ONLY PERSON WHO HELPED YOU TO STOP DOUBTING YOURSELF?! YOU DONT KNOW! YOU DONT KNOW THAT... THAT!"

I pointed to Daphne.

"HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY BREATHING DOWN MY NECK AND SAYING AWFUL THINGS ABOUT ME?! YOU DONT KNOW HOW SHE WOULD PHYSICALLY HURT ME?! I TRUSTED YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!"

I slowed my speech. Flashing both Daphne and Noah murderous glares.

"I get it. You only hung out with me because you had to. You never truly saw me as a friend. Pathetic... To... To think I gave you my trust... Forget it. You'll never understand." I ran off, heading towards my house. Not caring if school isn't over yet.

I unlocked the doors to my house and walked in slowly, trying to control my sobs that were unleashed as I headed home. "Mom? Where are you?" I called, holding back my sniffles. "Mom?! If your not here... I told you if you would leave the house, you'd text me." I tried roaming the first floor of my abode.

"Mom? Are you--" my voice stopped, and I was horrified at what I saw.

My mom. My mom. Sprawled on the kitchen floor, collapsed and barely breathing.

"Mom!" I cried, rushing to find my phone, and quickly dialing 911.

~*~

Mom was rushed to the hospital. They provided her with an oxygen tank for her to breath... But, she's still not waking up.

"Ms. Carson?" A doctor came in, a list at hand.

"That's me." I gave a glance at the doctor before looking back at mom.

"Your mom is fine. She still hasn't woken up yet, but it seems that she fell in the kitchen. Since she most likely had no support, she banged her head on something at fell."

"So... She's fine?"

"Not quite. She'll need an operation. We'll need to place steel in her legs since she broke most of her bones in the fall."

"I see... And how much will that cost?"

"Just about a million dollars for both operations on her leg."

That means I'll have to work for a whole 24 hours in a week to be able  to provide for that money... I'll do it.

~*~

Noah's P.O.V.

Strange. It's been a week since Ally has gone to school, I considered using my wings to find her, but I'm still mad at her. I look beside me to see Daphne, freshening her face that is already caked with makeup.

"Hey... Daphne? Do you know what happened to Ally?"

"Oh, hello Darling." Her eyes were still trained on her pocket mirror she held. "I heard Ally's mother is in the hospital because of something and had to go through an operation."

"What?!" I got startled.

"Yeah, apparently Ally worked 24-7 for a week. Serves her right. Ally's mother deserves that fate for birthing Ally! Haha!" Daphne smiled wickedly.

What have I done? Here I am, relaxing, while Ally is working her ass of for money she doesn't even get to keep!

I rushed off to find Ally, but I apparently didn't need to, as Ally was heading to her house.

Bingo! I said in my head as she was heading my way.

"Ally!" I though she was trying to avoid me, because she kept her head down and continued walking.

"I'm so sorry! I have been so stupid--" My sentence was cut off for what happened.

She went THROUGH me.

No... No... No.. No! No! This can't be happening.

Hello my bright and shining stars! Galaxy here! And I thought you guys would appreciate a long chapter <3 but I won't be updating till next Saturday <3 if you are confused by this statement please read the memo before this chapter to understand what I'm saying. Anyways. Got to jet! Byeeeeeee

                          ~Galaxy

*enters again*

Sorry guys! I forgot to ask.

Please vote for this work in progress <3 Thanks a bunch Sweethearts <3