Chapter 7

Ally's P.O.V.

I walked through the hallway towards English class, arms wrapped around the first three books of Harry Potter. Once I reached my destination, I gave a peek at the other class, Maths.

Noah...

I brushed off my thoughts and entered my class, followed by a bunch of whispers erupting from the class.

"Ally, right? So, what does it feel like to get dumped by the school's hottie?" My ex-Bestfriend, Riley, asked with a sneer.

"I have no romantic connection from anyone at all. It's only mutual. Now, can you please let me move? I lost another Bestfriend today, can't afford to lose some tears." I say before heading towards my seat.

~*~

I shuffled towards the cafeteria, still carrying my books. I got my tray of food, and I tried to balance both of it. When someone shoved my face into my lunch.

Daphne.

I got my handkerchief and wiped the mash potatoes out of my cheeks and made a run towards the girls' bathroom.

~*~

What is wrong with me? If I hadn't shoved Noah away like that I wouldn't be here. Me and my stupid pride.

I let the tears fall.

                                     .

                                       .

                                          .

                                             .

Silence.

I realized I was counting for something to happen... But...

I'm all alone.

Hope you guys like this chapter <3 I was pretty out of inspiration but eh! <3

                                                                                                                                                        ~Galaxy