Chapter 5

Ally's P.O.V.

"I'll be alright mom. Don't worry about me." I reassured her as I grabbed my lunch out of the refrigerator. (Just so you know, her lunch is mostly fruits)

"I know, but just please know that if you need help, just ask me." Mom hugged me tightly before answering. "I know it has been hard on you ever since your father died, but I want you to know how much I'm proud of you."

"Mom..." I hugged her tightly before heading off. "I'll be fine, love you mom!"

~*~

I slowly opened my locker while balancing my books when someone took my books from my hand, making the load lighter. "Anthony! It's so great to see you!" I smiled lightly as my childhood friend helped me.

"Hey Ally! What's up?"

"Nothing much, hey, how is your job at the--" I got cut off by a certain someone.

Noah's P.O.V.

Who is that guy? Talking to Ally?! I know, she'll probably brush him off-- My thoughts get interrupted by Ally laughing at what the guy said. I walked up to them, placing my hand atop of Ally's shoulder.

"Ally, who is that?" I say, trying to hide the menace from my voice.

"Oh! Meet my Bestfriend! Anthony!" Ally smiled as the guy wrapped his arms around her.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Anthony. Ally's Bestfriend." Anthony smirked, kissing Ally's head.

What the... Ally isn't even phased about this?! Grr...