Chapter 4

Love is like an hourglass. The brain empties while the heart fills up.
                                                                                                                                           ~Pinterest

Noah's P.O.V.

It can't be. No way, it's not her.... It can't be her... Not.. Her. Noah panics in his mind.

Noah keeps on glancing at the new girl till the said girl slowly turns her head.

"May I help you?" Daphne's sweet and buttery voice asks.

Same. Voice.

"Uh, um, no. I'm fine. Just..." Noah clears his throat.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired is all." He proceeded.

"I'm Daphne Chung, nice to meet you." The girl smiled.

No... Your Delphine. Your name is Delphine.

"The new student. It's nice to meet you too."

"Do you mind showing me around? I'm new here and I'd really like help." The girl's smile grew wider.

"Um, the principle assigned you with a guide, did he not?" Noah asks.

"I don't know what your talking about." Her smile grew wider than what she was doing a while ago. Creepy.

Noah sighed reluctantly before agreeing.

~*~

"I love everything here! It's so lively." Daphne babbled about how great this place is to Noah as he simply ignored her, heading towards his locker.

"Noah?" A familiar voice made him immediately turn his head, and smile.

"Ally! How's first class?" I brightened just by seeing her shy and timid face.

"It's alright, I mean, aside fro--" Noah's thoughts on Ally's soothing voice got interrupted by another voice.

"Your name is Ally? Wow! I... Your name is.... Interesting. But it's too common, isn't it?" Daphne frowned at the two's closeness.

This isn't right. This... This aura is unsettling.

I'm done for the day! Just a little gift for you guys <3