Deep in The Jungle...

I don't own ACMI, ACSR, or Teen Titans

"Master..." A man dressed completely in black was kneeling on the floor. He was kneeling to a man sitting on a large, gold, diamond-studded chair. The man on the chair's most notable feature was his mask. Its left side wass orange with a single black outlined eyehole, while the right wass solid black with no eyehole. There are also four parallel holes, two on each side, where his mouth is. He wore what seemed to be a black body suit that covered his entire body except his lower torso and forearms, which were gray. For his arms, he had black gauntlets, gray gloves and wore a gray utility belt. He had overlapping armor in certain spots of his body. The first is a gray neck guard that went to his throat and to his chest, a guard on both shoulders, forearms,over his gauntlets, one for each of his thighs, knees, the top and soles of his feet and finally a gray sash wrapping horizontally around his torso. And his name was Slade.

Cinderblock had just returned missing an arm. In a fight with the Teen Titans, and some other superpowered beings. Now, if he wanted to, Slade could easily kill the titans, Robin included. But, he couldn't kill Robin. Not yet at least. He needed him alive. You see, Slade was a Level 3 esper; he could see glimpses of the future. And, the night the Teen Titans came together as a team for the first time, he saw that one day, Robin was to be a Level 5 gemstone esper. This was the reason Slade never killed Robin.

A gemstone esper is an esper that got abilities due to exposure of a type of gem. To explain, if a certain phenomenon has been caused artificially, then, as long as the same circumstances in the experiment are recreated in the natural world due to some factor or other, the same phenomenon will occur with no help from humans.

While Slade was working for Trigon, he learned that Raven was a gem, Trigon's gem and Robin's gem. Exposure to her triggered the phenomenon that would ultimately lea to him becoming an esper. What his ability would be had not been revealed to him, but Robin was nessecery to Slade. For his plan, he needed at least a Level 5.

"Yes?" Slade finally answered the man kneeling before him. The man looked up. "It seems four Level 5s entered Jump City today, along with a level 4." Slade grinned evilly behind his mask. "Thank you." He said calmly. "You may now begin Phase 1."

The man rose to his feet, bowed, then walked out of the warehouse. Looking behind him to make sure he wasn't being watched, the mans features began to change. His eyes grew larger, and his lips grew plumper. His chest shrank in width and his breasts grew. His black hair became longer and a dark brown. His entire frame shrank until it was half his original size.

In his place was a teenage girl, with long brown hair, bright green eyes, and was wearing a black jumpsuit. She tossed her hair behind her shoulder and walked into the trees.

The girl was called Ari Lovett, and she was a Dragoniite. A Dragoniite was a person gifted with the ability to use dragon powers. 

You see, Ari comes from another Demension, where dragons do indeed exist. She was born with the gift that she could be dragon or human. In her homeland, she was known as 'Daighter of Dragon.' She could turn into three different types.

The first type was a Five foot tall golden dragon with a spike tipped tail. It could manipulate gravity; make something heavier or lighter. Ari called it Gravattack. (This dragon is a tribute to Ben10)

The second type was a blue and green scales dragon that had long white horns coming out of the back of its head. It can emit sonic booms out of its mouth. It was the size of an English mastiff. It also has blue and green bat like wings. Ari called it Boomer, but the scientific name was "Glauio Dirius"

The third was an 8" tall silver dragon with a black neck flap. It has snow powers; it can freeze things, create things out of ice, make it snow, and manipulate all things cold. Ari called it Freeze Ray, and the scientific name was unknown.

But turning into dragons was not her only talent. Ari also had telekenisis and telepathy; something all dragons have. Her mother used to say that, when she got older, she would get lots more powerful abilities. But for now.

Ari took a deep breath, as her body began to change. Her legs grew longer, and her arms powered themselves to the ground as her skin grew blue and green scales. Her jaw and nose lengthened into a snout, and two long horn grew out of her skull. Two wings sprouted from her shoulder blades, and she unfolded them. She grew a tail, and in her place was Boomer. Boomer took to the skies.

She didn't like Slade. In fact, she hated him. And when Slade was finishef with what ever he was planning, she was going to rise up and take over the new world. She wasn't a hero. Not even close.

Picture of Slade to the right