Stiles Is A Dad?

No one Pov

So it's been a week since Stiles got the bite and he had complete control. His anchor was working great. Everyone wonder what it was but he wouldn't tell anyone but Peter. When Stiles told Peter about his anchor Peter was shocked. Him and Stiles were close but he never thought he had feelings for someone in the pack. The whole pack except Peter was watching a movie. Derek was thinking of ways to tell Stiles how he felt but the fear of rejection was strong.  Peter walks in the pack house with a smile on his face.

"Why are you smiling" Stiles asked

"No reason but Stiles there's someone people outside for you" Peter said making Stiles get up. He walked outside and a smile plastered on his face. There stood a women and a little girl.

"Daddy" the girl yelled running into Stiles arms.

"Hey. How's my babygirl" He said hugging her

"I'm doing great but I missed you daddy"

"I missed you too." He said

"Anna what are you guys doing here"

"Peter said that you almost died and Talia insisted that she come and see that her father was okay" Anna said making Stiles nodded.

"Hey you wanna meet daddy's pack" Stiles asked and the little girl nodded her head.

"Daddy what if they don't like me"

"They will love you. Just be yourself" Stiles said making her smile and grab on to his hand.

Stiles Pov

I grabbed Talia hand and led her inside. I could tell she was scared. I walked into the living room where the pack sat. They all looked at me then at Talia. Talia got scared and hid behind me.

"Babygirl it's okay. They won't hurt you" I said and she nodded.

"Stiles who is she" Scott asked

"Guys this is Talia my daughter" I said and they all had shock faces except Peter. He had a smirk on his face.

"What. How" Lydia asked

"Talia why don't you go with Uncle Peter and get some ice cream" I said and she nodded.

"Come on Uncle Peter I want vanilla ice cream with sprinkles" She said making me laugh.

"Come on" Peter said smiling at her and picking her up in his arms and walking out the house.

"Stiles explain" Derek said and I nodded.

"Two year ago I met a girl named Elizabeth. We became great friends and she soon told me she was pregnant. She also told me that she was gonna die giving birth to her baby girl. She then made me promise to take care of her baby like it was my own. I agreed and two months later Talia was born and Elizabeth died." I said

"Wait if this was a Two years ago how is Talia so big. She has to be about 4 or 5" Kira asked

"She turns three in two weeks. She just has a older mind set because she's a fox. Foxes main power is their mind. So they can trick and manipulate the enemy" I said and they nodded.

"Who named her" Isaac asked

"I did"

"Why did you name her Talia" Derek asked

"Because Peter told me about your mom and I wanted my daughter to be just like her" I said. It wasn't a total lie. The real reason was because i was in love with Derek and wanted to name my daughter after someone who meant alot to him.