Dinner

Third Person Pov   

Stiles just finished everything for dinner and all he had to do was set the table maybe take a shower and change into fresh clothes. I mean he had time the chicken still had to cool. Stiles went upstairs and to his room. He walked to his bathroom and stripped his clothes. He got in the shower making sure to wash all the blood off his body. (From killing the demons in the last chapter) Stiles got out the shower and walked to his closet and took out a pair of jeans with a black top. He got dressed and walked back downstairs to see Issac trying to steal food.

"Issac put that down and go call the others for dinner. Oh and tell Erica to get our guest"

" Okay Sti" Issac said and ran upstairs. Stiles let out a small sigh and set the table. One by the on his pack came down and took a seat at the table. Some of the seats seem to be changed. Derek usually sat by Erica and Boyd at the other end of the table but now he was sitting on the right side of Stiles. Damon was sitting across from him and not next to Lydia and Klaus was in his normal seat left from Stiles. Dean, Cas, Gabriel, and Sam all came down and took a seat. Cas stayed by Dean's side and Gabriel stayed by Sam's.

"Guys I would like you to meet Dean, Castiel, Sam, and Gabriel. I met them when I first left beacon Hills. Sam is the tall one with the good hair. Despite him being the tall one he's Dean's younger brother. Now Dean is the one with the beer to his lips. Wait a minute Dean who gave you a beer?" Stiles asked getting off track

"The pretty Blonde" Dean said pointing and winking at Lydia.

"Whatever. Anyway next to Dean is Castiel but we call him Cas. Now Cas is awkward and doesn't really get anything. He's and angel and a baby in a trench coat. Lastly we have Gabriel. Now Gabriel loves sweets as you can tell but the hundredth gumdrop he just put in his mouth. He's an archangel and was locked up in hell for a couple of years but I totally got him out so he can be with his lover Sam" Stiles said with a wink. Sam blushed a little. Stiles sat back down in his seat and started to make his plate. Everyone did the same while introducing themselves to Sam,Dean, Cas, and Gabeiel. It was going great until Dean opened his mouth and asked a question that made Stiles start choking and the room silent.

"I'm sorry Dean can you ask that again. I don't think I heard that right" Stiles said

"I asked if you were fucking Klaus, Derek, Or Damon?" Dean said again

"Ummm.. Why would you ask me that?" Stiles asked taking a sip of his water

"Because there all eye-fucking you." Dean said

"I'm not fucking any of them" Stiles said

"Yet"Klaus, Derek, and Damon said at the same time

"What?" Stiles said. His eyes going wide

"Your not fucking any of yet" Damon said

"I need a drink or two." Stiles said getting up.

"I knew Stiles was a Slut but three guys at once." Lydia mumbled. This caused Stiles to growled and grab her by the neck and lift her up in the air.

"Wanna repeat that?" Stiles asked his eyes glowing bright red.

"Stiles man calm down. Your gonna kill her" Sam said getting up and rushing to Stiles side. Stiles just turned and growled at him. His grip tighten on Lydia's neck. Her face turning blue.

"Look I know what she said was wrong but killing her isn't worth it." Dean said grabbing Stiles shoulder. Stiles sighed and dropped Lydia. She gaped for air.

"Lydia I want you to pack your things. You must be gone by tomorrow morning or I swear to God I will send you somewhere worst than hell" Stiles said growling. She nodded and ran off.

"I'm gonna need more than a drink or two. Hell I need the who bottle and someone to let  off steam with." Stiles said

"We volunteer as tribute"Derek said as him Klaus and Damon rasied there hand. Stiles just glared and growled.

"Dean were going to a club. I need a wing man" Stiles said and Dean nodded.  Stiles and Dean grabbed there jackets and headed out the door.

Time Skip

Dean came back a few hours later alone. When Derek asked where Stiles was Dean just said he'll be back in the morning. So Derek waited along with the pack. They were all worried about him. When Stiles did come back he found his pack sleeping on the floor. He shrugged his shoulders and headed upstairs where he saw Lydia with her bags packed and ready to leave. He didn't say anything to her just went to his room. He pulled out his phone and dialed Peter's number.

"Hello Stiles" Peter voice said but Stiles couldn't bring himself to answer

"Stiles baby what's wrong?" Peter asked his voice laced with concern

"Everything. Peter I can't keep doing this. I can't keep pretending that I'm okay when I'm not. I miss my daughter, I miss my mom, and I miss my dad but he doesn't want anything to do with me." Stiles said his voice sounded broken

"What do you mean your dad wants nothing to do with you. He loves you" Peter said

"No he doesn't not anymore. I went to see him last night because I really needed him to tell me everything was gonna be okay but when he saw me he looked at me with disgust in his eyes. He said that I wasn't even his real son and that he put up with me because it was my mom's last wish before she died. He said he hated me because I killed the women he loved. He said he hated me"Stiles said as tears fell from his face his 'dad' nothing to do with him and has hated him all this time.

"Stiles baby I do you wanna come to me?" Peter asked not knowing what to stay

"Yes" Stiles said

"Okay then come and I'll cuddle and watch movies with you while you cry" Peter said

"Okay text me the address and I'll come" Stiles said

"Okay see u soon" Peter said and hung up. A second later he got a text with the address of where Peter was staying at. He took a deep breath and wrote a small latter telling that pack he was gonna be gone for a few days. Then he teleported to Peter. As soon as Peter saw Stiles he hugged him and Stiles hugged back tears falling again.

"Come on I got Moana" Peter said knowing Stiles couldn't resist a Disney movie. Stiles smiled a little. The settle on the couch and watched Moana. Stiles never letting go of Peter. Peter was the only thing that felt real and safe at the moment. His pack had people in it that betrayed him before and people who loved him to much. Stiles needed a break from the love square and the pity looks of his pack. He need a friend to hold him while he cried. He wanted his brother Scott but there not on specking terms or any terms. Oh how Stiles a wished he had his old life back. The life he had before everything went down hill.