Human again

Stiles Pov

I woke up in Kyle's arms. I didn't move I just laid there listening to the beat of his heart. The reason it calms me because of him. The only reason I made Kyle was because of Peter. He said I needed a friend, a lover someone who's gonna be there for me so I made Kyle. I made his heart sound like peter's and his scent to smell like home. I made him so he can calmthe beast inside me and heal my aching heart.

"Morning" Kyle said

"Morning." I said looking up at him. He kissed my forehead

"Kyle can I ask you something?" I asked

"Sure you can ask me anything?" He said

"Do you love me?" I asked

"Of course I love you. I was made to love you and only you" He said. I sigh and got up. I knew that was gonna be his answer.

"Kyle I think it's time you go" I said. I can't have him around and pretend that he loves me. It isn;t real love and I can't take that. It's hurting me more,

"Stiles baby what do you mean?" He asked

"I mean you completed your mission. I don't need you anymore" I said.

"Stiles I don't wanna go. I wanna stay with you. I love you" He said tears forming in his eyes.

"Damn it Kyle this isn't real your not real. Just some illusion I made to help me" I yelled

"Your lying. This. Us were real" He said

"You have completed your mission" I said looking him in the eyes. He gave me a weak smile and turned to dust. That shouldn't been so hard. I walked downstairs to see my pack. God i missed them. They were eating breakfast that Derek had made. I smiled at them. A knock on the door that made me stop smiling. I knew that scent.

"I'll get it" Liam said

"Liam no. I'll get it" I said and walked towards the door.

"Lydia what are you doing back here?" I asked opening the door

"It's Scott. I went back to beacon hills and it was chaos" She said.

"What happened to Scott" I asked

"He turned into a monster. Please you have to stop him" She said begging

"Okay. I'll deal with Scott" I said and snapped my fingers. I was back in Beacon Hills. Lydia wasn't lying it really was Chaos people were locked in there homes. They peaked out there windows but that's all. I went to the Mccall house and knocked.

"Ms. Mccall It's me Stiles" I yelled. The door unlocked and she pulled me in.

"Thank god your here" She said hugging me.

"What happened?"

"After you left Scott went mad. He started biting people and making them part of his pack and the people who refused he had killed" She said tears filling her eyes

"I'll take care of this" I said

"Stiles bring back my baby boy" She said and I nodded before walking out the house. Scott was at the loft. As soon as I walked in growls were heard. There were a bunch of people. Even a little girl. She couldn't be more than six or seven.

"Are you here to save us?' She asked

"Yeah I'm here to make the bad man good again" I said

"Okay" She said. I walked more into the loft

"Why did you come back" Scott growled

"Lydia showed up at my door begging me to come help and then I saw your mom. She asked me to bring her baby boy back" I said

"Well here baby boy is gone" He growled and charged at me. I moved and grabbed him by the neck.

"I'm sorry Scott but you abused your power so I'm gonna take it away" I said my eyes started glowing. Scott started to scream as I drained the power from him. His Red eyes turning golden before back to his normal color. I dropped him and stumbled back.

"Thank you" He said before he passed out.

(Sorry it's short. Running out of ideas for this story. Do you guys want something to happen. Please tell me and maybe I can make it happen)