Trouble In Hell

Stiles Pov 

I haven't really left my room after my talk with Liam. I only left for food because I'm avoiding Klaus. It's just that now when I'm around him my heart beat picks up and I know he can hear it. I tried to forget everything as the warm water hit my naked body. I sighed and got out. A towel wrapped around my waist.

"Why you avoiding me?" Klaus said making me jump.

"How you get in my room?" I asked

"Don't ignore the question Mieczslaw. Why are you avoiding?" He said his voice raising.

"I'm not avoiding you" I lied

"You just lied to me. Mieczslaw whatever I did I'm sorry but I can't stand you avoiding me." He said saddness filling his eyes.

"You didn't do anything wrong Klaus it's just when I'm around you my heat starts to pick up." I said turning away from him. I heard him walk up behind me. He grabbed my hand and made me face him. Are faces inches apart.

"Is it because I almost kissed you," He asked

"N-no" I said stuttering

"Is it because you wanted me to kiss you?" He said with a smirk. Before I could answer he closed the gap between us and kissed me. I pulled away.

"Don't play with my feelings." I said

"Mieczslaw I would never play with your feelings. I love you" He said

"I-I,"

"You don't have to say it back. Not until your ready," He said letting go of my hand and walking away.

"Wait,"I said stopping him.I couldn't help myself. I kissed him and he kissed back. It was a moment of bliss but then someone random demon ruined it.

"I'm sorry my king but we have a problem," He said and I pulled away from Klaus.

"It better be a pretty good problem," I said glaring at him

"A girl was sent down to hell a week ago and she's fighting everyone saying she knows you," He said

"Why can't you handle one girl," I said

"Well she's a banshee and has injured two of are best men." He said

"Fine I'll be there in a sec let me get dressed." I said and he nodded and left.

"I'm gonna kill whoever she is," I said and Klaus just chuckled. I just snapped my fingers and I was dressed

"I'll be back soon," I said pecking his lips before teleporting to hell

"Where is she?" I asked

"In cell 665," He said. Shit Derek was in cell 666. Breath I can do this. I walked to the cell 665 and stopped. I opened it and frowned.

"Stiles you came," She yelled getting up.